El Paso, TX

Posted January 05, 2014
This school has a small town feel to it. The faculty and staff are great!

Posted September 26, 2013
These school and their staff are great my son has being there for the last 5 years and it's a great school

Schuster Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2012
School stuff is frendly, teachers are great, except Anthony Tomasheski, the principal. He is rude, especially to boys. I wish I had reported him for the way he treated my son, we had just moved to El Paso and didn't know I could voice my opinion to EPISD, I'm so glad we moved and went to the YISD

Posted October 26, 2011
Schuster Elementary School is Wonderful Principal Mr. T is the greatest Principal and Just Wonderful with the Students. The other staff members are the best. I couldn't say anything bad about this school. Now if you have a student that has had problems with a previous school or teacher this school and its staff ARE THE GREATEST EVER THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR STUDENTS BEST OF EVERYTHING TO MR. T AND THE STAFF AND TEACHERS GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

Posted May 16, 2009
Great school, Academically recognized, teachers care about their students

Posted May 24, 2006
Great concept with micro-society available for upper grades. Teaches the children life skills used later in life.

Schuster Elementary School 3

Posted March 02, 2005
This school is a perfect school for students who may have learning problems. Schuster is a small school with a very caring and loving faculty.

Schuster Elementary School
5515 Will Ruth Ave, El Paso, TX  79924
Last modified Schuster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schuster Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top