Vilas Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2004
As attorneys, my wife and I have had a great deal of choice in where to educate our children. Our oldest child attended both the Jewish Community Center and St. Patrick's Elementary before we gave Vilas a chance. In spite of serving an overwhelming majority of financially needy students, Vilas has turned out to be a real treasure with rigorous demands of both its students and their parents. I will be the first to admit that it is a real pain in the rear to have to review my child's homework every day and have to report in writing to my child's teacher, but that is the kind of participation the school demands even from the parents. My child has also had to participate in the mandatory science fair and gone on to place highly in the district science fair. Their G&T program is great and principal second to none.

Vilas Elementary School
220 Lawton Drive, El Paso, TX  79902
Last modified Vilas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vilas Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top