El Paso, TX

Western Hills Elementary School 5

Posted October 16, 2009
Western Hills Elementary School is the best in El Paso by far. My son has been in this school since 1st grade and has done wonderfully. He is now in 4th grade and loves it. There can't be enough good said about this school from the Principal Mrs. Tovar, to the Assistant Principal Mr. C, to Mrs. Askenazi, Mrs. Bush, Mrs. Pridgen, Coach Kobren, Coach Moreno, all the office and supporting staff. They are all great, very caring, and involved. There are never any problems communicating with the staff or being informed of events and other happenings at Western Hills. Keep up the great work!

Posted November 12, 2008
I recently gave a tour to the 5th grad class of this school at a Historical Cemetery and I was so pleased. The children were eager to learn, and well behaved. This says a lot for the school as a whole.

Western Hills Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2007
My son went their for first time this year. (3rd grade).had a wonderful teacher that really helped him out. I really think their is great teachers, but not enough involvment of principal with students.

Posted July 04, 2007
Great! Great! Great! My son really got the help he needed to succeed first grade. The teacher really motivated to help my child. And I can't say enough of the Pre-K program and wonderful teacher for my little one. He is Already reading short books and making aditions and substraccions. Great year, teachers, and school. I trully recommend this school.

Western Hills Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2005
My daughter transfered to this school mid year and we're only sad that she wasn't here all year. The academic program is amazing really focusing on reading. They also get a lot out of the computer labs. I can't say enough about the parental involvement. I love it. The school is small enough so that everyone knows each other and who's kids are who. The 'movie nights' and various activities they have for the kids are wonderful. A new building is in the works and everyone is excited about that as well. We're looking forward to another wonderful year. I'd definatly recomment this school just as it was recommended to me. The entire staff is kind, caring and professional.

Western Hills Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2005
Western Hills offers a warm environment and great student, teacher ratio. Great program for younger ones and givem them a strong foundation.

530 Thunderbird Drive, El Paso, TX  79912
Last modified Western Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Western Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top