Bad
Good

I have had a child here from the first grade all the way through to the fifth grade. The school and the atmosphere of learning has deteriated. There is no real principal at the school. Every year for the last 3 or 4 years we have had new principals; they have changed for various reasons. Last year an alternative program refered to as BIC was placed here and these are troubles children. They are and have created numerous assaults on other students and teachers. I actually am sad to say it; but Zack White is a dumping ground for all of EPISD. The teachers are trying their best and this school is run by the front office staff. I would not recommend this school.

I only can say that Zach White is a great school!!!! My three kids love their school, and their wonderful teachers!!!

My daughter graduated 5th grade from Zach White this past year. She started out a little nervous but her teachers Ms Patterson and Ms Rachel helped her through the tough beginnings and were so welcoming and appreciative of her that she found her comfort zone at ZW. I will always be grateful to these 2 teachers and the ever-so-awesome ladies, Ms Santiago and Ms Gloria at the school office. Thank You for a great experience. From thankful parents and their daughter, The Mirandas

I just can say : fantastic! My son just graduated from 5th. (special education) with the Honor Roll! Thanks to the teacher Mrs.Vargas, I appreciate her very much! My Daugther is going to 1st grade. The staff is great and understanding and the building is simply beatiful, easy and safe. JUDITH BACA

This is the best public school I've ever run across. (And we've seen plenty. Four kids. Several moves, etc. I'm pretty critical of most of those other schools) Fantastic teachers and administrators up and down the line. They use creative approaches to overcome learning and behavior problems. Excellent challenges for the high achievers. You never feel like your child is just another kid they have to deal with. No child gets lost in the system here. I can't say enough about how much I appreciate the job these educators do. Also a great corps of involved parents with the PTA supplying things the budget doesn't cover.

Last modified Zach White Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.