El Paso, TX
Students enrolled: 2,800

Posted March 18, 2014
Best High School in El Paso! Very pleased with the school both academically & athletically. They offer so many programs & resources. Excellent academics & wide variety of extra curriculars.

Posted January 15, 2014
This is the best school in El Paso. Teachers care and help. We are the pride of El Paso.

Franklin High School 1

Posted October 01, 2013
Franklin constantly sends inane emails to parents that are most of the time false. Teachers do not manage classwork/work done by students appropriately. Most teachers do not inform students of work needed to be done if the student was absent not even through email. The only positive thing about this school is that it is close to home.

Franklin High School 4

Posted January 06, 2012
A great high school with a wonderful principal, separate 9th grade campus. Great athletic programs in all sports. 5A. If you are coming from a great school district in other states or Texas you will be disappointed by all schools in El Paso. This is a good HS. AP pre-AP classes = smaller class sizes. From my daughter graduation class people went to Baylor, Tex,aTm, TT, NTSU, Stanford, NMSU, UTEP Air Force.

Franklin High School 2

Posted June 24, 2010
Mediocrity at best...but they do have an up & coming Theatre Department. Be prepared not to have emails answered, etc. If you're coming from a great school district, it may be disappointing.

Posted February 09, 2010
This school is amazing. Teachers are supportive, academics are great, and athletics are thriving. couldn't ask for anything better.

Franklin High School 1

Posted September 29, 2009
This school is horrible. It only caters the needs of students who aren't doing well, and the students that are doing really well. No help is there for the average student.

Posted August 26, 2009
This High School Has to be one of the best high schools in El Paso, TX filled with activities, and great students. Beats others schools on sports, grades, ect. Better than any other public and private school.!

Franklin High School 4

Posted August 27, 2008
I was a former student there, and I must say, how well you do really depends on the individual. Franklin helps with some fantastic AP teachers, though the counselors need to be a little more in tune with what's going on. I got into an ivy league but I was told that I'd be better being a big player at UT Austin instead...

Posted January 09, 2008
I love going to Franklin. I am in the top 10% of my senior class, I received 3s and 4s on all of my ap tests, I received a 1845 on my SATs and have a great musical talent thanks to Mrs. Hernandez's wonderful teaching ability. I am proud to say I went to Franklin and I know that I will succeed in any thing I set out to do because of the education I received at the excellent high school.

Franklin High School
900 North Resler Drive, El Paso, TX  79912
Last modified Franklin High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top