Posted October 18, 2012
My child went to Dr. Green for two years, and he loved it, and so do I. It has wonderful teachers, very commitment, the class size is about 17 children, and students have a lot of attention. The area where the school is located is amazing (like private), with a wonderful view of the mountains, so clean and beautiful. My son had an experience of life going to this school; he learned English so quickly and made a lot of good friends. Teachers make a lot emphasis in reading, also in the other subjects I saw important development. Students had daily PE class, and had orchestra for fifth graders.

Posted July 26, 2010
It is a great school in El Paso,TX.Teachers are very helpful.The principal is very responsible.

Posted April 22, 2010
Before we move from VA, we look for a great school for my son, we heard good things about this school, but after a year I've learned this school was overrated.

Posted February 15, 2010
Dr. Green's administration (Princ. & VP) is very distant. They don't stand outside to greet the kids or parents. When you walk into the office the staff is frequently un-friendly. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted October 21, 2009
This school has great teachers the problem is the principal is not very accessible.

Posted July 22, 2008
I have two kids that go to this school and one on the way to it next year. I love this school my oldest is in the gt program and all the faculty there are great!

Posted January 21, 2008
My children attended Dr.Green for almost three years. We had a wonderful time. The teachers and staff are great. My daughter has dyslexia and the teachers and staff took measures to get her the help she required, she then made it to honor roll. Thank you everyone at Dr.Green for your help and support.

Posted January 21, 2008
My children have all three(3) attended and presently attend this amazing school. The GT program is stellar and the principle, staff, educators and janitors are all very dedicated to the learning and well being of our children. Dr. Green has a private school feel nestled on a mountain off festival on buckley street.

Posted October 24, 2007
This school is alot better than most elementary schools in El Paso. I think that some of the office staff is rude. The my childs teacher is very good and the parents in my childs class are very supportive of there children.

Posted October 22, 2007
This is our first year at Green Elementary. It is a wonderful school. The PTA involvement is great, the teachers and staff are great.

Green Elementary School
5430 Buckley Drive, El Paso, TX  79912
Last modified Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top