El Paso, TX

Mitzi Bond Elementary School 2

Posted April 07, 2014
Mitzi bond elementary discriminated against my daughter today because she had red koolaid in the tips of her hair...not only did they humiliate her in front of her fellow students, they belittled her as well by sending her to the nurses office to wash the red out of the ends of her hair.she was so scared and humiliated that she wore a hooded jacket over her head for the remainder of the hot day...whatever happend to freedom of expression when your a good kid...I have lost all respect for mitzi bond....seeming how my daughter was humiliated for for alittle bit of red in her hair while theres other kids running around school with green Mohawks at the same school last year and nothing was ever done about that...ive always loved mitzy bond and its great school but that was wrong to do to a student because of her hair...

Posted April 25, 2011
Mitzy Bond is one of the best schools in El Paso. The staff is friendly, the principal is involved, and the teachers care about their students success. The school also emphasizes a college bound attitude, which has effected my daughter in a positive way. To further their motives, last week they went on a field trip to UTEP to see the school. I couldn't be more prouder to have my children go to Bond! The only thing I would change is the TAKS testing---but that is a state matter.

Posted December 12, 2009
My kids have the blessing of being part of Mitzy bond since they started school. this will be my daughter last year and my son is a 4th grader and I veel very proud and happy. I honestly think that we have a great school, staff, Pta. Thank you to every single wonderful person that makes our school what is now.

Posted December 06, 2009
Good teachers, caring staff. A little crowded, but better now with many students moving to another school.

Posted July 18, 2009
Mitzi Bond is the best school I have ever been affiliated with. Mrs. Appel works hard 7 days a week and is much loved by staff and parents as well. Their committment shows.

Posted January 15, 2009
Mitzi Bond is a great school. Its teachers, staff, and Mrs. Appell who clearly cares dearly for her students. Thank you!

Posted September 18, 2008
Mitzi Bond is an amazing school! My son completed Kinder-5th grade, I have a daughter in 4th grade and I have one more child who will start next year. This is the only place I would ever consider sending my children. The faculty and staff creat an enviornment where learning is fun and every child is important. Along with the many volunteers, we are a school family working together to provide the best for each and every child. Mitzi Bond is the shinning star of El Paso!

Mitzi Bond Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2006
Incredible staff, very responsive and their follow up is incredible. They need more/better enrichment programs starting in the 3rd grade and offer after school programs.

Posted November 08, 2005
I have two daughters at this school and we like it, so do the kids. Bottom line, everything in my opinion boils down to the Principal's leadership, which is great at our school. We have had several minor issues at this school that could have turned major if it wasn't for the promt and effective manner in which they were handled. They might not have the highest test scores but our daughters are happy and they feel safe.

Posted February 26, 2004
I have a 5th grader and a 1st grader in this school. I have been here forever and let me tell you this is the best school. The teachers and staff are wonderful. They really care about the students. Both of my daughters are A B students they have missed maybe at least one day a year, thats how much they love this school. I have no complaints about the teaching and the discipline that is given at this wonderful school...I rate this school A+.

250 Lindbergh Avenue, El Paso, TX  79932
Last modified Mitzi Bond Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mitzi Bond Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top