Bad
Good

Terrace Hills Middle School 5

Posted April 05, 2014
My school is the best place I have ever known in my life, in there I knew what happiness was, and they are like my second family. terrace Hills helps me develop myself and become a man of good . One of my biggest goals is graduate from university, being in Terrace helps me know the path I have to follow to succeed! I specially thank Ms. Chase and Mr. Roach, for being more than teachers and friends to me. Even though I have some certain familiar problems, my true happiness is stored in Terrace Hills Middle School! I vow to myself , to my teachers, to my friends and even to my mom to do all. Can to be the best in the whole school and in the whole district, I just got high recognition thanks to them, and I'll do even more to get this school recognized .

Posted January 05, 2014
I feel good about my child attending this school. The principals are very aware of everything that goes on in there school and is a great supporter there students. The teachers do there best to help the students out in whatever they need, they just need to be willing to learn. My child love going to this school and is willing to learn more. As for me I have no problems talking to any of the teachers or the principal. My children and I applaud THMS for doing such a great job.

Terrace Hills Middle School 2

Posted December 20, 2012
We finally got a new principal the school is good the teachers pay attention to students they are a very good school except some still dont show respect to students or parents

Terrace Hills Middle School 2

Posted July 08, 2010
Not much has changed from 2008, the teachers don't pay much attention to the students and the principal looks down on everyone including us parents. The parent portal is not much help most teachers don't answer back. The principal never comes out of his office only on assemblies. This school needs a lot of help for the kids sake.

Terrace Hills Middle School

Posted December 24, 2008
I think that this school needs a lot of improvement. Especially with the principals, they talk to kids with no respect and they look down on them. They need to get classes on how to be patient with kids as well with other people.

Posted September 18, 2006
My child is a transfer student to Terrace Hills MS, so far I am very pleased with the results. I have had good feedback from the principal and teachers, and counselor.

Terrace Hills Middle School 3

Posted January 15, 2006
New administration this year is dissapointing, this is a middle school not a elementary. I am sad that all the great changes they made last year are been undone, I hope changes will take place for the better, when a new Principal comes in. Mentored teachers from last year are very good, I hope they dont lose their morale, with new administration they got.

Posted February 19, 2005
I think the school has improved tremendously. I like the new principal and vice principal they have this year. They still need improvement on the 504 structure for children with disabilities. The staff needs to be more informed and aware of what the actual disability is the child has. They should have pamphlets for the teachers regarding the actual disability when they have a student who is disabled in their classroom. This school has a low parent involvement. For several years, they have had no PTA either. I would like to see more after school clubs and organizations the children could be involved in.

Terrace Hills Middle School
4835 Blossom Avenue, El Paso, TX  79924
Last modified Terrace Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.