Bad
Good

Richardson Middle School 2

Posted July 18, 2016
Relocated to the school in the middle of the school year. During the seven months my child attended school here, bullying occurred more than educating. My child was extremely outgoing and enjoyed school before attending here. The aministrative staff and teachers simply chalked it up to a teenage crush. They made no efforts to correct the problem except for relocating my child to a new desk, but made to continue to work with the bully during class time. The administrative staff is very hands-off when it comes to the parents and their concerns. They don't want you to contact them if there's a problem. They do not make themselves available to speak to the parents rather they leave it in the hands of the teachers that already have a difficult workload. The school is short on teachers and has plenty of assistant principals who were they are to act as buffers and dismiss problems. Don't be misled by the test scores, as there are better educational options in El Paso.

Posted May 13, 2015
We recently moved our child here after attending Bassett for one year! Bassett was a horrible experience. I couldn't be more please with our move. My son is excelling in every avenue! So proud to be a Jaguar!

Richardson Middle School 4

Posted June 23, 2014
This is the best middle school in the NE area in el Paso. My son recently graduated from here and I'm very thankful for my son's learning in this school. I thank for all teachers and counselors from Noland Richardson.

Richardson Middle School 4

Posted May 29, 2014
Best Middle School for the NE and North Hills Community! The school is very strict in the dress code and overall behavior of the students, they are also very much involved in the kids education. Highly recommend!!

Richardson Middle School 2

Posted May 29, 2014
My son about to attend middle this August God willing....I'm little bit nervous"but someone introduced my family and I to Richardson Middle school..so we make the choice he'll be going to Richardson.M school** hopefully we make the right choice

Richardson Middle School 1

Posted May 29, 2014
I got to this school right now in 2014. It is the WORST school I have ever attended. It feels apathetic and pointless to be there. The administration is more concerned with dress code and discipline than education. The office staff is very unfriendly and unhelpful. Bullying is the WORST here. I never see a kid not get picked on. Things change every year and they are making ridiculous rules and efforts to keep students in check, I have a teacher saying I failed to turn in assignments when I had never heard about them and wasnt absent. Please do not send your child here. Please!

Posted December 02, 2013
Amazing Nolan Ricardson taught me a lot I miss walking the halls at that school every single day. I have memories that will stick with me til the day I die. I was one of the best defensive players to ever play for Nolan and i still have records that have remained. The teachers are absolutely amazing and if you want your students to succeed i recommend Nolan Richardson.

Posted October 02, 2012
BEST Middle School in El Paso!!!! My child attended her 6th grade year here, and it was a great year for her! Yes the school is strict with policy, however that is what makes it such a great place for the children! Of course not every aspect will be perfect, but rules and policy are a part of life. Get involved with the school and be a volunteer, it really does makes a big difference for the kids! My child enjoyed all her teacher's here and, the current Principal is all about helping the children succeed, setting goals, and making school fun! I would recommend this school above any other in El Paso hands down!

Richardson Middle School 1

Posted July 31, 2012
this school is more concerned on how the students look the the edudication the students are getting and the spanish teacher is a child malester and is discusting

Posted June 06, 2012
My son attends here and the entire school system is just fabulous. The staff is caring, the teachers go out of their way constantly to help my child and keep my informed.

Richardson Middle School
11350 Loma Franklin Drive, El Paso, TX  79934
Last modified Richardson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.