Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 24, 2016
The coach is not respecting the students by making practices extremely late because the coach is trying to get certified to coach. The student are there for school 7:50-3pm, open gym with bald guy until 4:45, then when the female coach shows up practice until 6:30pm. They are not respecting the students therefore the student see it's only about winning, not respect, not sportsmanship, not playing as a team.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted August 24, 2016
We have not had a good encounter with administration staff or Coaching staff The teaching staff has been helpful starting the 2nd day of school.

Richardson Middle School 1

Posted August 24, 2016
We just moved to this area (military) This school is NOT military friendly!! We had to register our student 3 times once online, twice in person. The staff read students middle name and added her as two different students.. The first day of school was a train wreck. After registering HEADACHE three days. With the Ass. Principal talking over her councilors while they were trying to do there jobs. She ( Ass. Principal ) tried to exert her dominance by having the parent sit while she stood and yelled over them ( by "them" parent and the councilors alike. We were informed at locker assignment day the schedule you receive was the only one the student would get. Yet on the first day you had to go to the office to get the exact same schedule but in blue. My student had her previous schedule with her. She went to stand in the Office line as she was instructed to get a blue schedule. After 30 minutes of waiting ( could have been avoided by original schedule) my student received a white copy of the blue schedule or the exact same schedule she had received on locker assignment day with the word blue on the top. Both schedules were exactly the same. zero new information. Then my student was yelled at to get to class because school started. It's not just NON military friendly it is NOT friendly at all!!

Richardson Middle School 2

Posted July 18, 2016
Relocated to the school in the middle of the school year. During the seven months my child attended school here, bullying occurred more than educating. My child was extremely outgoing and enjoyed school before attending here. The aministrative staff and teachers simply chalked it up to a teenage crush. They made no efforts to correct the problem except for relocating my child to a new desk, but made to continue to work with the bully during class time. The administrative staff is very hands-off when it comes to the parents and their concerns. They don't want you to contact them if there's a problem. They do not make themselves available to speak to the parents rather they leave it in the hands of the teachers that already have a difficult workload. The school is short on teachers and has plenty of assistant principals who were they are to act as buffers and dismiss problems. Don't be misled by the test scores, as there are better educational options in El Paso.

Richardson Middle School 5

Posted May 13, 2015
We recently moved our child here after attending Bassett for one year! Bassett was a horrible experience. I couldn't be more please with our move. My son is excelling in every avenue! So proud to be a Jaguar!

Richardson Middle School 4

Posted June 23, 2014
This is the best middle school in the NE area in el Paso. My son recently graduated from here and I'm very thankful for my son's learning in this school. I thank for all teachers and counselors from Noland Richardson.

Richardson Middle School 4

Posted May 29, 2014
Best Middle School for the NE and North Hills Community! The school is very strict in the dress code and overall behavior of the students, they are also very much involved in the kids education. Highly recommend!!

Richardson Middle School 2

Posted May 29, 2014
My son about to attend middle this August God willing....I'm little bit nervous"but someone introduced my family and I to Richardson Middle school..so we make the choice he'll be going to Richardson.M school** hopefully we make the right choice

Richardson Middle School 1

Posted May 29, 2014
I got to this school right now in 2014. It is the WORST school I have ever attended. It feels apathetic and pointless to be there. The administration is more concerned with dress code and discipline than education. The office staff is very unfriendly and unhelpful. Bullying is the WORST here. I never see a kid not get picked on. Things change every year and they are making ridiculous rules and efforts to keep students in check, I have a teacher saying I failed to turn in assignments when I had never heard about them and wasnt absent. Please do not send your child here. Please!

Richardson Middle School 5

Posted December 02, 2013
Amazing Nolan Ricardson taught me a lot I miss walking the halls at that school every single day. I have memories that will stick with me til the day I die. I was one of the best defensive players to ever play for Nolan and i still have records that have remained. The teachers are absolutely amazing and if you want your students to succeed i recommend Nolan Richardson.

11350 Loma Franklin Drive, El Paso, TX  79934
Last modified Richardson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.