Richardson Middle School 4

Posted June 23, 2014
This is the best middle school in the NE area in el Paso. My son recently graduated from here and I'm very thankful for my son's learning in this school. I thank for all teachers and counselors from Noland Richardson.

Richardson Middle School 4

Posted May 29, 2014
Best Middle School for the NE and North Hills Community! The school is very strict in the dress code and overall behavior of the students, they are also very much involved in the kids education. Highly recommend!!

Richardson Middle School 2

Posted May 29, 2014
My son about to attend middle this August God willing....I'm little bit nervous"but someone introduced my family and I to Richardson Middle school..so we make the choice he'll be going to Richardson.M school** hopefully we make the right choice

Posted May 29, 2014
I got to this school right now in 2014. It is the WORST school I have ever attended. It feels apathetic and pointless to be there. The administration is more concerned with dress code and discipline than education. The office staff is very unfriendly and unhelpful. Bullying is the WORST here. I never see a kid not get picked on. Things change every year and they are making ridiculous rules and efforts to keep students in check, I have a teacher saying I failed to turn in assignments when I had never heard about them and wasnt absent. Please do not send your child here. Please!

Posted December 02, 2013
Amazing Nolan Ricardson taught me a lot I miss walking the halls at that school every single day. I have memories that will stick with me til the day I die. I was one of the best defensive players to ever play for Nolan and i still have records that have remained. The teachers are absolutely amazing and if you want your students to succeed i recommend Nolan Richardson.

Posted October 02, 2012
BEST Middle School in El Paso!!!! My child attended her 6th grade year here, and it was a great year for her! Yes the school is strict with policy, however that is what makes it such a great place for the children! Of course not every aspect will be perfect, but rules and policy are a part of life. Get involved with the school and be a volunteer, it really does makes a big difference for the kids! My child enjoyed all her teacher's here and, the current Principal is all about helping the children succeed, setting goals, and making school fun! I would recommend this school above any other in El Paso hands down!

Posted July 31, 2012
this school is more concerned on how the students look the the edudication the students are getting and the spanish teacher is a child malester and is discusting

Posted June 06, 2012
My son attends here and the entire school system is just fabulous. The staff is caring, the teachers go out of their way constantly to help my child and keep my informed.

Posted February 07, 2012
I am an 8th grader who is currently going to Nolan Richardson Middle School NRMS is WAY too concerned with their rules; they focusing on the rules more than the education. Stuff like how tight our pants are (being a female, they judge how tight our pants are by looking at our thighs) what color our undershirts are, if we rubberband our shirts (I had bought a shirt from the school,they said it was "the only size they had", so now when I wear this HUGE shirt I have to rubber band it so it doesn't look big, I am threated to be written up), what kind of jewlery we wear (I was wearing a neclace with a cross on it, being that I am a christian, and was told I had to take it off and put it away or it would be confiscated), but mainly their problem is the jackets. They make new rules whenever they want! We can't wear anything thats not school color, has a zipper, or a hood EVEN IF it has the NRMS logo on it! Even our sports teams got jackets, and with new rules, they can only wear it on game days! Even if we are holding them, we get them taken away! OH and hugging! They will write you up if you hug ANYONE. Same or difeerent gender, TRUST ME, I know! Don't send your kid here. PLEASE!!

Richardson Middle School 2

Posted November 13, 2010
This is how I see it, This school is concerned more about policy then education. Then to top it off, it has one of the WORST bullying problems I have EVER seen. I walk down a hall to my class and most of the time a kid is being picked on. Too much gossip and rumors. The only good thing is the teachers, If they ran the school, It would be better for the school and the students. The admin is all messed up. However, Not being to other schools i cannot recommend or not recommend this school. Just remember their strict on uniforms. They care more about that then everything. Oh lets not forget changing the dress code so we cant have jackets in the freezing classroom right when winter comes. Thanks

Richardson Middle School
11350 Loma Franklin Drive, El Paso, TX  79934
Last modified Richardson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richardson Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top