Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

All three of my children attended this school on transfers. It is an awesome school with teachers and administrators that care. Parent involvement is exceptional. The school has awesome teachers that are very creative in their teaching methods. Mr. Manago runs a tight ship and has high expectations of his staff and his students. He is always looking out for what is best for his students. He has always been supportive of the community and always open to ideas that will assist students of NRMS to succeed. Definitely the best middle school in the Northeast if you are looking for a school that promotes academics, community involvement, athletics and citizenship!

We just moved to this area (military) This school is NOT military friendly!! We had to register our student 3 times once online, twice in person. The staff read students middle name and added her as two different students.. The first day of school was a train wreck. After registering HEADACHE three days. With the Ass. Principal talking over her councilors while they were trying to do there jobs. She ( Ass. Principal ) tried to exert her dominance by having the parent sit while she stood and yelled over them ( by "them" parent and the councilors alike. We were informed at locker assignment day the schedule you receive was the only one the student would get. Yet on the first day you had to go to the office to get the exact same schedule but in blue. My student had her previous schedule with her. She went to stand in the Office line as she was instructed to get a blue schedule. After 30 minutes of waiting ( could have been avoided by original schedule) my student received a white copy of the blue schedule or the exact same schedule she had received on locker assignment day with the word blue on the top. Both schedules were exactly the same. zero new information. Then my student was yelled at to get to class because school started. It's not just NON military friendly it is NOT friendly at all!!

Relocated to the school in the middle of the school year. During the seven months my child attended school here, bullying occurred more than educating. My child was extremely outgoing and enjoyed school before attending here. The aministrative staff and teachers simply chalked it up to a teenage crush. They made no efforts to correct the problem except for relocating my child to a new desk, but made to continue to work with the bully during class time. The administrative staff is very hands-off when it comes to the parents and their concerns. They don't want you to contact them if there's a problem. They do not make themselves available to speak to the parents rather they leave it in the hands of the teachers that already have a difficult workload. The school is short on teachers and has plenty of assistant principals who were they are to act as buffers and dismiss problems. Don't be misled by the test scores, as there are better educational options in El Paso.

We recently moved our child here after attending Bassett for one year! Bassett was a horrible experience. I couldn't be more please with our move. My son is excelling in every avenue! So proud to be a Jaguar!

This is the best middle school in the NE area in el Paso. My son recently graduated from here and I'm very thankful for my son's learning in this school. I thank for all teachers and counselors from Noland Richardson.

Best Middle School for the NE and North Hills Community! The school is very strict in the dress code and overall behavior of the students, they are also very much involved in the kids education. Highly recommend!!

My son about to attend middle this August God willing....I'm little bit nervous"but someone introduced my family and I to Richardson Middle school..so we make the choice he'll be going to Richardson.M school** hopefully we make the right choice

I got to this school right now in 2014. It is the WORST school I have ever attended. It feels apathetic and pointless to be there. The administration is more concerned with dress code and discipline than education. The office staff is very unfriendly and unhelpful. Bullying is the WORST here. I never see a kid not get picked on. Things change every year and they are making ridiculous rules and efforts to keep students in check, I have a teacher saying I failed to turn in assignments when I had never heard about them and wasnt absent. Please do not send your child here. Please!

Amazing Nolan Ricardson taught me a lot I miss walking the halls at that school every single day. I have memories that will stick with me til the day I die. I was one of the best defensive players to ever play for Nolan and i still have records that have remained. The teachers are absolutely amazing and if you want your students to succeed i recommend Nolan Richardson.

BEST Middle School in El Paso!!!! My child attended her 6th grade year here, and it was a great year for her! Yes the school is strict with policy, however that is what makes it such a great place for the children! Of course not every aspect will be perfect, but rules and policy are a part of life. Get involved with the school and be a volunteer, it really does makes a big difference for the kids! My child enjoyed all her teacher's here and, the current Principal is all about helping the children succeed, setting goals, and making school fun! I would recommend this school above any other in El Paso hands down!

Last modified Richardson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.