El Paso, TX

Posted June 21, 2012
Great teachers, great office staff, GREAT SCHOOL!!! I'm very proud of the Pre-K teacher (Mrs. Madrid). She is very dedicated with her job, an excellent teacher. The education that she provides to my daughter was the best ever. We are so thankful, she is the BEST!!

Posted February 19, 2010

Posted December 05, 2009

Posted July 27, 2009

Posted September 16, 2008

Posted June 16, 2008
The School is Great. It is A Great Enviroment For Anyone.

Posted May 13, 2008

Nixon Elementary School 0

Posted May 08, 2008
I have been very pleased with Nixon Elementary. The teachers are very attentive to the individual student, ensuring a positive learning experience. I have felt very welcome by the staff and teachers. I have a fourth grader and a first grader, and both my children have been challenged, encouraged and cared for by loving and gifted teachers and staff. We moved here from Fairfax County, VA, and I am happy to say that Nixon Elementary measures up well.

Posted March 26, 2008
This school is very good. The principal takes time out to spend with the children everyday. He is very visible in the school and he has pantence and gets respect for it. The Vice principal is very good also. The staff appears to be a close nit unit. The office staff is one of the most effecient I have seen. Most teachers I have experienced are caring and really want the students to learn and will do what they have to for their class. This school is excellent when it comes to parent participation. That was one of the most important concepts for our family. The PTA is excellent and the support between the school and the PTA President is outstanding. You can not ask for a better environment for your children.

Nixon Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2007

Nixon Elementary School
11141 Loma Roja Drive, El Paso, TX  79934
Last modified Nixon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nixon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top