Bad
Good

I have no children or family members at this school or in the district. I receive at least daily robo calls to my cell phone, interrupting my days and evenings. I receive calls from live persons as well and request to be removed from the call list. No one is paying attention, I continue to receive the calls. Is there anyone out there that has advice as to how to get off the call list?

As a military family, I have had experience with many schools. My youngest child attends Walter Clarke and it is, by far, the worst, most unorganized, ridiculous school I have come in contact with. If you are looking for a school that is more intent on making sure they are following rules and keeping up with Yahoo media, and obtaining their grant money then this is the school for you. My child complains that they rush to teach for the STARS exam. They are not permitting the kids to bring home books, and now has several classes that they aren't allowed to even bring their notebooks home. Oh, and don't let me even get started on the amount of automated phone calls that you receive. I cannot wait until we no longer have to deal with this place. Oh, and all of your information is on the website...which usually doesn't work properly. Haven't been able to log in to it for 2 weeks now. Not the first time.

i am a student there and i am in 6th grade so i have more things to learn but its great here i recommend going here

i am a student at this school. it is a great school i love it im in 7th grade. i love how misspadilla teaches she is a good teacher i also like mr chase he is my math teacher this school is very good i recomend you to go here it is the best go clarke cowboys football team ! go number 82 that is me

I heard alot of horrible things about Clarke, but I was fortunate that my child went to this school w/other students that had left 1 of the best schools in El Paso's Eastside of town called Loma Verde Elementary! She has done 1 yr. here & unfortunately we have to relocate to another state; but her experience was wonderful there! No problems w/other children bullying her etc. I'm also a substitute teacher for the district so many of the kids know me; maybe that was a + 4 my child. I also always make myself very visible to all of the administrators, cleaning members, other parents etc. This more then anything else; I believe takes president's over all other things. Ms. Padilla, Mr. Chase & Mrs. Jennings are excellent teachers. Thanks! All AP teachers. Mr. Kemp is interesting but not really a challenging teacher- tells good stories. Hope this helps!

I love this school it taught my kid graet things

Last modified Capt Walter E Clarke Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.