El Paso, TX

Hueco Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2014
My children overall school experience was great teachers were very involved with making sure my children had progress all school year. The principal however whom hadn't been seen tell two months before schools out needs to work on her professionalism and being more involved with the school.The assistant principal however was excellent very nice very welcoming and it will be a pleasure to see her more next year! :-)

Hueco Elementary School 2

Posted February 24, 2014
The School is great the teachers are good the Female principal 2011- 20?? needs work, very unprofessional, unprepared, and unorganized. The school was safe, that I know of was no bullying. When the new principle came to the school lots of kids didnt like it took away lot of there school fun moments/activitys. Because it matters what the kids say because there the one that have to live day by day in the 1-5 year that there there.

Hueco Elementary School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
I give this school a five stars I have all my kids and I am very happy with the teachers and the principals involvement. I also see the front office staff very friendly and attentive to all our needs. The principals personally commit to the well being of all student. They have a no bully zone and really enforce it.

Hueco Elementary School
300 Old Hueco Tanks Road, El Paso, TX  79927
Last modified Hueco Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hueco Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top