Posted December 16, 2011
This school has very good teachers, staff, and principal. Their objective is to give excellence to their students. I am very grateful with them with the manner they care my sons.They always treat parents and students nicely and give parents security because we know our sons are safe. I have to change to another district and I miss this school a lot. I recommend Escontrias 100%.Thanks a lot...I miss you all a lot!!

Posted July 07, 2011
Our school principal has done a very good job. In leadership and academic. One of the best. The teachers are great roll models and go out of their way to help our students learn the best to their abilities in their grade leve. We can not thank them enough. This is where our students spend most of their time. Keep up the good work, teachers, principal and libriarians. You all always give it your 100% heart and soul.. Thank you so very much..

Posted November 10, 2009
I think the new principal has done a great job. She is all about academics!!!!

Escontrias Elementary School 0

Posted February 28, 2008
While this school staffed with decent to very good instructors teachers. The superintendent insists on staffing this school with Principals/Vice Principals who are fed into other schools. So when you get a great leader comes along they are immediately promoted OUT of the school. This leaves the faculty, staff and students in a constant state of change until the next person comes along. Currently thought the Principal is not the greatest. She has brought in undocumented workers (that she knew about) and tried to get documentation though the school. Among other things this woman is known to be very vindictive to both student, teachers and parents.

Escontrias Elementary School 1

Posted February 28, 2008

Escontrias Elementary School
205 Buford Road, El Paso, TX  79927
Last modified Escontrias Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Escontrias Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top