Bad
Good

Posted April 04, 2013
This school is great; All of the teachers I had were amazing(except for one or two) and the counselors do their best to help you out with any problem. The only problem I had was that my freshmen year I had very few friends since other students don't like to separate from their close group of friends. But if you join a club, like I did, i'm sure you can make lots of friends and there's plenty to choose from.

Posted July 29, 2010
Coming from New York, this was a big change for us. The teachers took an interest in my child. Encouraged her constantly. The Guidance counselor was more than helpful when my child needed changes in class schedule. A very caring and compassionate staff. A safe environment for my child.

Posted July 15, 2009
I am currently a student at this school and i must say that i am impressed. This coming from someone who moved from one of the best education systems in michigan. I am in a very unique program that only montwood has to offer; synergy. The same teachers for your core classes all 4 years of high school. It is a very prestigious course to get into and stay into. All 4 teachers build a very close relationship with their students and teach things the way they know they're will learn and retain in their heads. Synergy is very well known for their group projects. Which take over your synergy classes and give you hands on experience.

Montwood High School 4

Posted April 18, 2009
Montwood is one a school that isn't afraid to challenge its students. The teachers have a great relationship with their students and parents. If we don't understand something, we can always ask our teachers for help, and we can go to the Freshman Center before, during and after school for help on all of our subjects -very few of the people that I know go there because they're failing because we go there so often whenever we want to understand our work more. We can get voluntary tutoring, too. There are several places to eat on campus, as well. It's very safe there, and nobody tolerates people acting up and being mean to people. The staff are very helpful so long as you don't disrespect them. New students recieve a warm welcome. Everybody has to take at least two years of languages. A lot of Spanish and French, Latin too.

Posted February 20, 2009
This school is excellent. The teachers are amazing. The counceling department made sure that my daughter has the classes that will challenge her and keep her interested in school. The programs they have to challange the students are awesome.

Posted October 16, 2008
its an awesome school! ever since i moved my child there, he has been doing great in his academics. they are awesome in sorts. GO MONTWOOD!

Montwood High School 4

Posted October 30, 2007
The teachers and staff in this school are excellent.

Posted January 17, 2006
The counseling dept. at Montwood worked extra hard to help me get in to the classes that were best for me. I always received the help I needed and never felt that I was pushed in the wrong direction.

12000 Montwood Drive, El Paso, TX  79936
Last modified Montwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montwood High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top