Salvador Sanchez Middle School 4

Posted November 24, 2013
My child attends this school and I am very happy to say that there are no bullying incidents to report! The teachers are always at their door monitoring students during transition and students feel safe.

Salvador Sanchez Middle School 1

Posted November 15, 2012
I am a business owner, and property tax payer at Socorro Texas area, nearby the Salvador sanchez Middle Shool; plus I am the grandmother of a child attending this school. I was checking the community rating and I am sorprised that the last one was done on March 2009. Is there any reports on bullling and other problems of behavior and discipline at this school?. My grandaughter is having some problems with bulling,and I have a very short tolerance for that. My daughter is already trying to take care of that. I hope something is done to stop that. I do not want to step in and demand a better leadership in proteccion and safety of the kids. We are a highly educated famely, we are involved in our community, and yes I will like to see more guidance more safety and more professionals in my community..

Posted April 03, 2009

Posted March 28, 2009
this school is so cool my kids come her and it has even been recognized the best school on district of socorro

Posted March 14, 2009
Sanchez Middle School is the best school you can ever be. There are awesome teachers in 6th grade,7th grade and 8th grade. This schools is the best school that u can ever be on . Move to Sanchez and youll never want to move back to your old schoo!!! :)

Salvador Sanchez Middle School
321 North Rio Vista Road, El Paso, TX  79927
Last modified Salvador Sanchez Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salvador Sanchez Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top