Bad
Good

GREAT SCHOOL my daughter went to this school since she was in kinder and this year was her last year in this school she was so sad for leaving this school. In this wonderful school she learned very good teachers care about them help them and even communicate with the parents it's a very great school. And well now that my daughter is off to her first year in middle school I want to thank all te wonderful and helpful teachers she had.

My daughter started first grade in this school and she has had a great learning experience. Her teacher has over 20 years of experience and students love her. The principal is very friendly and willing to hear what you have to say. There is always room for improvement like any other school but for the most part my daughter feels safe and happy in this school. I like the fact that parents are allowed to be involved as volunteers and staff is very friendly.

This school is the best no one knows because you haven't been in that school and now we have security when they pick us up we have lines we have adults supervision.If your child gets bored its not our fault we want to learn and we enjoy school maybe your child just wants to play. Teachers show you to make your goal accomplish what you want. Were ever you go there are teachers and staff who says we don't have good good security ?? right ? And we all learned knowledge is power and power is knowledge. Each child has a dream to do in the future. Teachers ask us what we want to be and what college university we want to go to and give us tips on getting there. That's why i think this school is excellent.

I noticed my child intrest drop. When asked why, He feels that school is boring. His afterschool face is a tired bored look.

This school needs better security. The drop off/pickup method is horrible, small children have to wait outside and most parents don't stand with their child until the teacher gets them, problem there is kids go out the gate. There is too much traffic for them to be doing this. Also, parent's aren't informed about many things.

Last modified Del Norte Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.