Bad
Good

My kids loved their teachers and their classmates! They didn't like missing a day. The principal and teachers are very willing and open to talk when an issue arrives. I did have my son tested for asperger's there and they did not see it. I then brought in a doctors letter & diagnoses and they flew with it! I started to get the help my son needed.

School teachers are great and really try to help children. The only negative thing I have to say is about the current Assistant Principal, she is very negative and only cares about the Staar test. I really think she needs to have a better attitude towards the interest of the children not so much the TEST.

This school offers tutoring after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and even Saturdays for the children who need a little bit more help. They have great educators who go above and beyond for the children. I have twin girls going into the 4th grade, they have been at this school since first grade, and in separate classrooms. I've had a few disagreements with a couple teachers a time or two, but they always try and resolve any issues I have. You just have to remember, they do their best, and teaching can be stressful. Also, I have never met better physical education coaches than the ones at this school. One more thing. There is no pta, but their are volunteer opportunities.

one of the educators at this school put my daughter in a closet and berated her for over an hour for kissing a little boy on the cheek. I have since pulled both of my children out of this school. when my wife arrived to the school my daughter ran and grabbed her shaking like a leaf with her eyes almost swollen shut from crying

Last modified Dolphin Terrace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.