El Paso, TX

Posted May 18, 2015
I'm so sad that we are being stationed somewhere else, for next year schooling :( My daughter has had so much fun and is doing so great! She went from struggling with c average, before being stationed here. But now shes an A/B honor roll and has been for the past two years being here! The teachers are fantastic and the staff <3 She enjoyed this school so much and had the most fun out of all the schools shes been to (shes been to quite a few) (military family). Bye Bye East Point :( GO SPARTANS!! WOOT WOOT! :)

East Point Elementary School 3

Posted April 02, 2015
Sorry, wrong school. I meant another East Point. I have no knowledge of this one. I hope Greatschools will take this review down soon.

Posted January 26, 2015
ive noticed some change and its going great at this school!! my kid has so much fun and the teachers and everyone are very nice and welcoming :) my kid loves it here and i know its had its downs but i believe they are working on it and is doing great cause ive seen some big changes!! its not perfect but what school is..

East Point Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2014
From August to November, my Kindergartener has had his class go through 3 different teachers, been bullied, and charged $ for library books the teacher had in her desk. In spite of pleading for help from each teacher, principle, and even a counselor, NOTHING was done. Coaches sitting and chatting during P.E. when bullying was happening. Finally had to pull him out. Apologies from everyone without any actions are meaningless. Pls watch out for this school.

East Point Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
I'm very pleased with East Point. The staff is very helpful and care about the students.

East Point Elementary School 1

Posted December 11, 2010
Bar none, this is the worst school I have ever seen. We got stationed here six weeks before our daughter finished Kindergarten. We came from one of the best schools in our previous state. We were completely disgusted with East Point from day one. The admin lady is terrible to deal with, the teacher barely spoke English, and our daughter, who has several learning disabilities and is speech delayed, received no help. The kids there are mean, bullies abound, and nobody does anything about it. The school lacks diversity. The drop-off and pick-up procedures are terrible. You have to park in some neighborhood and walk to the school to get your kid. It's no fun when you've got a other kids. I have never seen anything so cut rate. We don't do public school anymore after seeing what we saw at East Point.

East Point Elementary School

Posted May 11, 2010
I love East Point, specially the dual language program...love it!!...my 2 kids speaks both english and spanish very good... I highly recomend this program....sad part is that Im moving to another state....excellent teachers and Mrs Kennedy is an excellent Principal...

East Point Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2007
My two younger brothers and 8 nieces and nephews have gone to that school and now my daughter is there. Its a good school i have no complaints.

Posted April 22, 2005
great school - teaching spanish and english. I moved my 1st grader from Pebble Hills and highly recommend this school.

East Point Elementary School
2400 Zanzibar Road, El Paso, TX  79925
Last modified East Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Point Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top