Posted April 12, 2014
This school is amazing! The teacher are amazing! I have been at Edgemere for fifth and so far sixth and it offers a lot offers a lot of opportunities!

Posted April 02, 2014
My family has been involved with this school for the past 15 years. They have had awesome leadership the entire time! The teachers care about not only the students but the family members too. Security is tight & I am thankful !!! The front office ladies always have a smile to share. Edgemere rocks !!!

Posted April 23, 2013
This school is a delight. The teachers care about the students. They are willing to go the extra mile to help their students. Office personnel are very pleasant.

Posted April 25, 2010
My son has attended this school since pre k and has loved it. He is now in 2nd grade and has very good grades. The teachers are wonderful! I recommend this school to everyone!

Posted February 07, 2008
I have 2 kids attending edgemere and they are both on the AB honor roll. This is very wonderfull, because at their previous school they were both failing. I love the teachers and staff. I highly recommend this school to everyone!

Edgemere Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2006
My son attends kindergarten at Edgemere and the progress I have seen in him is phenomenal. His teacher has been caring and nurturing while still pushing him above and beyond the average expectations of a kindergartener.

Posted May 09, 2006

Posted February 17, 2006
My daughter is in Kindergarten. We moved here from Georgia in November. She was not yet being taught how to read in GA, and they were already starting to read at Edgemere, so she was a bit behind the rest of her class. However, the teacher, Mrs. Nanez is excellent. She has worked with her closely and is very encouraging. The school also offers a twice a week tutoring program in which my daughter attends and she has learned so much! The staff is friendly, the program is wonderful. I definately recommend your child attending this school! Meliss Moreno

Edgemere Elementary School 4

Posted January 30, 2006
overall this was a good school for our kids. They attended elementary here and there learning skills were good. They were always recognized for there hard work.

Posted September 21, 2004
My two daughters attended Edgemere Elementary and now my Grandchildren are attending. For a public school, it continues to maintain high standards and excellence in education. My Grandchildren couldn't be happier.

Edgemere Elementary School
10300 Edgemere Boulevard, El Paso, TX  79925
Last modified Edgemere Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edgemere Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top