Hacienda Heights Elementary School 1

Posted October 08, 2014
Worst school ever, the teachers say that my daughter is doing great but the principal feels as if she is doing me a favor of keeping her there because of all the absences wich are all with doctor notes. My daughter says she doesn't want to go there anymore because she is being bullied and no one does anything to stop it, last year she was being punched in the stomach by a little boy but we beloved next year would be better but the same boy ended up in her class room again this year thank you Ms. Aguilar for nothing other than being an unpleasant principal with poor judgment what makes you think it's best to put my daughter in the same class as her bully from last year, which is the reason she is constantly ill.

Posted April 16, 2009
I love Hacienda Heights. My daugther is a kindergarten student in the Dual Language Program. She went in with zero spanish and now reads, writes and speaks in spanish. She also enjoys her Japanese class, and loves to learn about the language and the culture. She is getting a great well rounded education at Hacienda. One of my best parenting decisions what enrolling her in the Dual Language Program at Hacieda Heights!

Posted February 28, 2008
We have a new principal who is open to new ideas. Even though we have a new all around staff they are totally 'Awesome'. We have more after school activities and more parental involvement.

Posted July 11, 2006
As an educator, myself, it was important to me to find the right

Posted October 10, 2004
Hacienda Heights is an amazing school full of teachers, faculty, administration and staff who are dedicated to the best education possible for all children. It is a better education than we could have hoped for or paid for at the most elite school in El Paso.

Hacienda Heights Elementary School
7530 Acapulco Avenue, El Paso, TX  79915
Last modified Hacienda Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hacienda Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top