Bad
Good

I too have children at North Loop Elementary and I am very happy there. My kids live in another school district but refuse to leave since they have been here. I have never had any problems with teachers or the administration. If I do have an issue, the principal and teachers have been there to hear me out and help me resolve my issues. I don't understand the breakfast concern, if there is not enough breakfast, feed them at home like I do, and as to the water fountain issue, I called to find out about the water fountains outside because I too was told from my children about the fountains and I was informed that they were being repaired. Knowledge is everything, so I say to unhappy parents, call and get informed before you go out and bad mouth an excellent school. After all you get Recognized status from a principal and staff that don't care about children, to the contrary, you get happy children who want to go to school.

My kids tell me that they don't get to eat in the morning because they dont have enough food, and that some of the teachers have to go to the other classes to see if they have any extras to feed the kids, or they have to go to the lunch ladies to see if they have anymore but they dont, the kids also say that they are only given 15 mins to eat there lunch, but how can they if they wait in line for 7 to 10 mins to get there lunch, after spring break they turned off the water to the drinking fountains, so when they are outside they arenot allowed to drink water or when they go inside, and ts been in the 80s to the 90s. the Kids also say that they are not allowed or are told to wait till they go to the next class to us the restroom or they are just told no. there are alot of problems with the school . The principal Mr jones has told some of us that she does not like kids and has no patince for the kids or the parents, she has also said to some parents that she questions their relationship with there kids, when you ask anyone at the school district about her, they all say that she nice and great, but that is just a front, when they are not around she is a totally different person.

my three children attend this school and we are very unhappy. the faculty seems like they are lost starting from the nurse,to the teachers ,and to the principal. they are very unproffessional. they will not take the time to listen to the parents or the children or even to help out . its not what you know its who you know.our children are not happy. we will be returning to our old school. i as a parent do reccommend this school for nobody.

The principal is more interested in the biulding than the students. In this school there are many bully kids and don't have any type of control.

Last modified North Loop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.