Bad
Good

This School SUCKS there is soo much bullying that goes on ! NO-ONE does anything about it!

This school has been the worst school that I have seen while being in the military. The school does not adhear to their own bullying policy. The victim gets punished instead of the other way around. I have overhear the principal tell a student to stay home from school and let the other child cool off before returning to school. The administration will not call a parent back even after six phone calls. I have even stopped by the office only to be told that the principal is in a meeting and he would have to get back to me. The bullying does not stop with the students either. Some of the teachers even laugh at the victim. If I wasn't stuck in a lease, I would have taken my children out of the school. Needless to say, if you are not from this area, this is not the school you want to send your children to. I will not be sending my children back to this school next year.

I was a student there. I think the school have awesome teachers. They really teach the students very good. The staff is very friendly. When it came to academics I think they did a great job.

They do not let the students shower or change after P.E. even though they make them run and sweat. These are 12 year old kids and older, that is digusting and unhygienic.

I myself went to Parkland middle as well as my son and daughter. When I compare Parkland to any other middle school in the northeast, this middle school is the bell of the ball; compared to the rest of El Paso I believe it is among the best. The school buildings appearance, architecture, and indoor facilities such as the classrooms, labs, gym, and cafeteria are great for the kids and create a positive environment. The teachers and staff are friendly and do a great job. My son and daughter never had an issue with any of the teachers or staff, and enjoyed their middle school experience.

Myself and my son went to this school and I think that the school has come a long way from when I went there in the 80's..I agree with the no lockers...It prevents the kids from being late to classes, hiding drugs and things in them, as well as not being able to say 'oops it's in my locker' The assistant principal helped my child tremendously If u think that the Jr high making them have loads of different supplies is bad, wait until they get to high school....

Last modified Parkland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.