Posted October 28, 2009

Scotsdale Elementary School 2

Posted September 19, 2009

Posted September 07, 2009
My son went to kinder here and is now in 1st grade. We've been able to communicate with staff and 'front office' personnel rather easily. He is a transfer student from SISD and we are so happy he's in this wonderful school. Teachers know him and all the other kids which is very amazing.

Posted June 21, 2009
My daughter came from EPISD to YISD 4 years ago and I have seen a big difference in her reading since her move to this school. It is a great school!

Posted May 28, 2009
Top notch education. This school is very, very organized. The turnover ratio is practically nonexistent. I recommend this school to anyone in the city. I recently moved to the area about two years ago, and have been pleased with the teachers and staff at this campus. One thing this school has is how all teachers truly care about the success of their students. My hats to all teachers, they truly are what I view as top of the line!

Posted August 12, 2008
This is by far one of the best schools in the district. Teacher turnover is almost non-existant. i have a 14 yr old who went there from Kinder-6 until he went to middle school and a 1st grader who just started last year. The Teachers and the staff really care about the kids and it shows. I still have teachers my oldest son had over the years see me in the halls and ask me how he is doing now. They remember his name and what grade he is in. This tells me that they really got to know him and care about him. The school as a whole has great state test scores and great discipline. Highly recommend!!

Posted August 10, 2008

Scotsdale Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2008

Scotsdale Elementary School
2901 McRae Boulevard, El Paso, TX  79925
Last modified Scotsdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scotsdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top