South Loop Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2009
I love this school! I love the teachers and students there. Everyone is so friendly! I grew up going to this school and so are my children! Keep doing a great job!

South Loop Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
I rate this school five stars. It is a proven academic school that graduates students that are ready to take on the chalenge to succeed. My son is a graduate of Southloop and when he graduated from Camino Real Middle school he did not go to a high school, he whent to Valle Verde College so at fourteen he is taking college courses. I atribute this to the foundation that southloop rovided from there he built a tower.

South Loop Elementary School
520 Southside Road, El Paso, TX  79907
Last modified South Loop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Loop Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top