Thomas Manor Elementary School 2

Posted June 01, 2013
I was happy to live my kids in this school until my son got bullying.. the teacher and counselor was great they help me alot, but the principal its verry unprofessional with this problem he dont have comunication with teachers. Administration and teachers never have communication.. I need to talk with district with the police and have police in school to stop bullying at that spending time my son needs to go to terapy... Im not agree with the principal but the teachers are great... if they remove that principal i was so happy to return my son to that school...

Thomas Manor Elementary School 0

Posted September 26, 2009
I am very happy too that my daughter attended this school and I wish that all kids in the neighborhood attend this school

Thomas Manor Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
This is a great school, it is a very great small community and Im very happy that my son is here. Teachers and parents are involved in all the activities for the students because this is a small school. I am very glad that my son is here.

Thomas Manor Elementary School 5

Posted December 20, 2006
This has been a very good school for my children. They look forward to attending everyday.

Thomas Manor Elementary School
7900 Jersey Street, El Paso, TX  79915
Last modified Thomas Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Manor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top