El Paso, TX

Posted May 03, 2010
I went to Ysleta Elementary 18 years ago and now my daughter attends. The drastic improvement is amazing. When I was in kindergarten, I slept and played all day and didn't learn to read till 1st grade. My daughter can read and write and spell with the way the school's program is. I am satisfied with this school.

Posted June 05, 2008

Ysleta Elementary School 3

Posted December 07, 2005

Posted July 16, 2005
This is an awesome school and very dedicated to getting kids to learn and continue on with there education, not only in enlish but spanish as well. The only down side about this school is there is no talent shows or after school activities the children can be involved in. There main goal is education but I feel that a few shows or programs help keep the children relaxed plus gives them the oppourtunity to express them selves.

Ysleta Elementary School
8624 Dorbandt Circle, El Paso, TX  79907
Last modified Ysleta Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ysleta Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top