Posted September 03, 2014
This school is amazing! ! From the front office girls, librarian and volunteers they are all always happy and ready to answer any questions. The vice-principal, Ms. Quezada is nice, any problems with bullying she would take care of it right away. And of course not to forget the AMAZING teacher my son had Ms. Holmes. We're sad to leave but very great full that my son got to have Ms. Holmes for his 1st and 2nd grade years.

Posted August 20, 2014
I absolutely loved this school. The teachers were amazing and friendly and the principal was truly amazing also. I was sad when we moved away from the school district. The parents involvement was amazing to see also. So many wonderful volunteers there. Mrs. Holmes and Mrs. Carr were the best teachers my daughter has ever had loved them dearly.

Pebble Hills Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2010
Love the teachers all have been great , but still some need more patience than others.... MS.Anzaldo has been so great for both my children and I believe she has been the best teacher I have seen in many years . Thank you ms. Anzaldo for your hard work...

Posted May 25, 2009
My son is in ppcdi programs and it really has helped him alot...His teachers are wonderful

Pebble Hills Elementary School 1

Posted January 08, 2009

Posted August 14, 2008

Posted January 30, 2008
I like the school but I do not believe that the teachers are the best quality.

Posted October 23, 2007
- a former student

Posted July 24, 2007

Posted July 22, 2007
My son attended Pebble Hills for all of his elementary schooling. He received excellent instruction, and performed outstandingly on the state performance tests. He will miss the school as he moves on to middle school.

Pebble Hills Elementary School
11145 Edgemere Boulevard, El Paso, TX  79936
Last modified Pebble Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pebble Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top