Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The current schools Principal treats each and every kid with kindness and honesty during award ceremonies.

We would love to thanks Mrs. Amaya (4th grade teacher) for making our daughter feel so welcomed when she transferred into Pebble Hills Elementary. The entire staff is very professional.

This school is amazing! ! From the front office girls, librarian and volunteers they are all always happy and ready to answer any questions. The vice-principal, Ms. Quezada is nice, any problems with bullying she would take care of it right away. And of course not to forget the AMAZING teacher my son had Ms. Holmes. We're sad to leave but very great full that my son got to have Ms. Holmes for his 1st and 2nd grade years.

I absolutely loved this school. The teachers were amazing and friendly and the principal was truly amazing also. I was sad when we moved away from the school district. The parents involvement was amazing to see also. So many wonderful volunteers there. Mrs. Holmes and Mrs. Carr were the best teachers my daughter has ever had loved them dearly.

Love the teachers all have been great , but still some need more patience than others.... MS.Anzaldo has been so great for both my children and I believe she has been the best teacher I have seen in many years . Thank you ms. Anzaldo for your hard work...

My son is in ppcdi programs and it really has helped him alot...His teachers are wonderful

I like the school but I do not believe that the teachers are the best quality.

My son attended Pebble Hills for all of his elementary schooling. He received excellent instruction, and performed outstandingly on the state performance tests. He will miss the school as he moves on to middle school.

Our son just finished kindergarten at Pebble Hills and generally it was a positive experience for all of us.I feel the curriculum could have been just a tad more rigorous but overall, the quality of the academic program was good. His teacher, Ms.Villasenor, is an excellent instructor who really bonded well with the kids and made them feel comfortable not only in her classroom but in the 'big kids' school as well. A great teacher can make such a huge difference in a child's life and my son now is well on his way to a successful academic career thanks to Ms. Villasenor. The staff was attentive and caring as well, from the lunch lady to the school nurse to the librarian and the crossing guard, they all made us feel welcome and secure...especially our son.

Last modified Pebble Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.