El Paso, TX

Posted November 14, 2014
Don't even entertain the idea of sending your child to this school if you care about their education, safety, and have expectations for school communication. If you're military or a single working parent save yourself the frustration and anger. 3.5 months of school and I've had about 6 issues. To include my child being missing for 2 hrs. I was told by the principal she would look into it and call me back. Then the school closed and everyone went home for the day with no follow up (and they shut the phones off at about 430 so you can't get through or if you child is stuck at school they can't call out.)

Indian Ridge Middle School 2

Posted May 13, 2014
I would not recommend this school. I have had to transfer my children to a school that I feel will better educate my children. There has been constant theft, violence and drugs. My children were distracted so much by these issues it took the focus off education and they were more concerned about things going on around them than on school. There are also a lack of electives. The staff, assistant principal and principal are more concerned with " "policies" rather than students best interests.

Indian Ridge Middle School 0

Posted June 17, 2009
This school is not very good because my child has talked to me about it and most teachers don't help you individually and are somewhat careless of the discipline i would not recommend this school. The safety is also bad because there is only one security and most other schools have 3 or 4.

Posted October 31, 2008

Posted October 26, 2008

Posted October 21, 2008
IRMS is a excellent school! The teachers and principals are very nice, they have very good communication with students. I actually feel comfortable talking with the principal, unlike some principals which are scary to talk to. They have very fun activities after school. The teachers are excellent! Great School!

Posted September 07, 2008

Indian Ridge Middle School 4

Posted June 09, 2005
- a former student
Indian Ridge is a very good school in a very good area.

Indian Ridge Middle School 2

Posted May 30, 2005
This year, there are not as many extracurricular activities as there has been in the past years. Also, I do not believe that the academic programs are efficient at teaching the kids what they need to know for state tests. I know of a parent that had her child at Indian Ridge for 4 weeks, and transfered them to a school further away because the learning environment is not at its peak.

Posted February 19, 2005

Indian Ridge Middle School
11201 Pebble Hills Boulevard, El Paso, TX  79936
Last modified Indian Ridge Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Ridge Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top