PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Pius is a Great school, with a high level in academics thanks to the hard work of our teachers being lead by our Principal Mr. Armendariz. I'm happy my daughter is a student at St. Pius! She loves being a RAM!

Great School, great Teachers, The Principal does not give due importance to serious situations, likes to ignore them and pretend that nothing ever happens. Do not give the right information, the website contains wrong information in the area of uniforms. The only way to find out what is happening in St Pius X, are by calls between parents. If you want this school improve, they must encourage the Principal to put more attention to their work.

Although the teachers at St Pius are excellent, the administration leaves much to be desired. The principal is unresponsive to the concerns of parents, unless he can be found in person. Even then he tends to simply brush concerns aside. My experience ended when the school expelled my oldest child for having a documented medical condition. Attempting to speak to the Pastor, who is ultimately responsible for the school, did no good as he would not even return a call. Both of my children now thrive at another private school.

St. Pius X School is one of the best schools I have attended. It prepared me for the world ahead even though I was too young to appreciate it. The teachers and staff made school feel like family instead of a teaching insitute. Everyone there, including the late Sister Jennifer, was so kind and provided a great education. I just want to thank St. Pius for teaching me what it means to be a fair, just and educated person in this world. If I didn't attend St. Pius, I feel that I would not be where I am today. Thank you very much.

I am a St. Pius parent, very satisfied with the education my children are given. Teachers are very dedicated and professional. One suggestion, is that I would like to see more clergy involved in the education.

St Pius is an exellent school, I am very happy my children are going there.

Although I am not young enough to experience Mr. Gomez's principal skills or am i old enough to have a child that goes there yet, I was his student and he was a great teacher. He was fair, unbiased and balanced in the classroom. Things were never out of hand in his classroom and I learned a great deal from him. Although I am also a product of a great public high school, Burges High School, St. Pius offered me a great and challenging education. It's basically like placing your kids in every advanced placement course in elementary and middle school you can think of. It prepares them well for any high school they choose to go to public or private.

St. Pius is the best school. It deserves much more credit than it gets. It is the most perfect school. Mr. Gomez is not as good as Sr. Jennifer, but is pretty close. This school is past excellent and has always been that way. My family has been at St. Pius since 1970 and has only been getting better and better. It is the best school in the diocese.

Whatever people say about how Mr. Gomez is a bad pricipal I still think St. Pius X is the best school ine El Paso, Texas.

I find it very odd that the 'parent' that left the most recent scathing review has such poor grammar. I am an alumnus of St. Pius X and I currently have a small legion of nephews and nieces attending St. Pius. I could not be happier of the education that they are recieving. To those that question the quality of the faculty and staff have no idea of what goes behind running a Catholic school. It is truly a labor of love and Mr. Gomez is truly doing the best that he can with the resources available to him. Catholic education is not measurable by any test scores, it is measured by the success stories that leave the halls of St. Pius and go on to be the leaders of our local community. Mr. Gomez is not Sr. Jennifer, he is being the best Mr. Gomez he can be.

Last modified St Pius X School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8