No rating

St Patrick Cathedral School

Private | PK-8

Living in El Paso

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $134,400. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $580.

Posted September 20, 2014

What ever they say about this school is fake. St. Patrick's is a very good school. The teachers are the best in town.

Posted June 11, 2014

Mediocre school. Waste of money and precious. Principal inadequate and unprepared to deal with any situation...

Posted October 24, 2013

I have a 3rd grade student on St.Patrick so so disappointed...iowa score test are under the state :(

Posted September 2, 2013

Kids are the priority. Wonderful to have your children known on a first name basis. Their religious formation as well as academic advancement is the number one goal at St Patrick's. Parent involvement is the only area lacking for us. Blessed to be a part of the St Pats family!

Posted July 10, 2010

I am part of the Saint Patrick Cathedral school class of 2010 and to be honest, my parents could not have made a better choice in enrolling me there. These past four years have been amazing. Teachers and other staff really enforce the rules. There's a real strong connection between teachers and students, especially with a particular Coach. In this school i found my talent and i am ready to enforce it. I found a passion in music and literature and all teachers really help you pursue your dreams. I really found a best friend in every teacher. If you enroll your child in this school, she or he will be in a safe and friendly environment. Not to mention that the academic program is excellent and challenging. I was rated as the top 10% of test rate scores in applying in my new school.

Posted October 28, 2009

I am a returning parent to St. Patrick with my son in pre-k, my daughter graduated and is now a sophomore in high school. She is in the top 5% of her class, NHS member and most importantly carries the excellent moral values taught at St. Patrick's. One could never expect the school to do all the work, this is where parents must be present.

Posted September 14, 2009

The school improved discipline and stressed more on academics in 2009-2010, Congratulations to the Principal, Staff and St. Patricks Cathedral

Posted August 8, 2009

I am a parent of student that attended for pre kinder and kinder. I could have not found a better place for my child to attend. St. Patrick's not only prepared her academically but most importantly they nutured her spiritually. I can not say enough about their teachers, support staff and their administration.

Posted August 6, 2009

Our family has been a part of St. Pats for over 20 years. My own children have been here for the past four years, and we couldn't be happier. In that time, we have had the same principal who has made many positive changes for the benefit of the students.

Posted June 9, 2009

Our son has been enrolled since 2002. He will graduate from this school better prepared than most students exiting public schools. I strongly recommend this campus

Posted April 30, 2009

This school is the best school i've ever attended! It is barely my first year here and I absolutely love it! The teachers are very nice and this school is VERY disciplined. We have won awards in science fair and all the sports. I very much reccomend this school to parents, even if I am a student.

Posted April 17, 2009

This school is a very good school. It is my first year here as a student and I honestly do love this school. We have won Science Fair awards and our volleyball, basketball, and flag football teams have won trophes.

Posted February 1, 2009

this school is the worst in fact is the worst school my child have went to. I live in Juarez and the close the new building door at 7:30 is just not right!

Posted January 13, 2009

I attend this school for 10 years and thought is was great. Now that my brother is attending I see that the value if education has gone down and that the value of education just isn't the same.

Posted January 13, 2009

this school is awesome. can't wait to gratuate from there!!!

Posted January 9, 2009

We have been in that school for more than 6 yrs. And is the best school we have seen. And the teachers are so nice and very cool. And they help when you need help and they also help you when ur feeling down. And the school has activities. I recommend it. It's the best !!!!!!!

Posted August 13, 2008

This school is overrated. Staff is rude and self-serving. The administration has proven to be incompetent and seems to be the worst in as many years. Save your money, send your kids to public school. If not chose a private school where your money is actually used for the children.

Posted August 13, 2008

I'm a very dissappointed parent. I too after years of attending hoped the school would make a change for the better. I was wrong! The elementary level of teaching is excellent! As for uppergrades teachers are not there long enough. It seems to be a two year max before they either leave for better pay or are dissapointed with the system. As for principals not one has had the position more than two years. What does this say about the school?

Posted April 22, 2008

St. Patricks is a great school for my son and little girl and I think its wort the money that I am paying for my kids education.

Posted February 15, 2007

Poor academic programs, Poor extracurricular activities, Poor parent involvement (the involved ones kind of a mafia they ruled what they want), Very bad security and behavior to students, constantly change of teachers (looking for high salaries), very poor teachers, staff communication to parents, a huge disappointment, and being there for 5 years thinking it will change but no, and I don't think it will, they do what ever they want and they will always have the right and last word, don't care for students but for their own interests. We have had a very bad experience.

Asian or Pacific Islander 4% 4%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• AMS
  • NCEA
Fax number
  • (915) 532-8297

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of El Paso

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1111 North Stanton Street