Posted September 20, 2014
What ever they say about this school is fake. St. Patrick's is a very good school. The teachers are the best in town.

St Patrick Cathedral School 1

Posted June 11, 2014
Mediocre school. Waste of money and precious. Principal inadequate and unprepared to deal with any situation...

St Patrick Cathedral School 1

Posted October 24, 2013
I have a 3rd grade student on St.Patrick so so disappointed...iowa score test are under the state :(

St Patrick Cathedral School 4

Posted September 02, 2013
Kids are the priority. Wonderful to have your children known on a first name basis. Their religious formation as well as academic advancement is the number one goal at St Patrick's. Parent involvement is the only area lacking for us. Blessed to be a part of the St Pats family!

Posted July 10, 2010
I am part of the Saint Patrick Cathedral school class of 2010 and to be honest, my parents could not have made a better choice in enrolling me there. These past four years have been amazing. Teachers and other staff really enforce the rules. There's a real strong connection between teachers and students, especially with a particular Coach. In this school i found my talent and i am ready to enforce it. I found a passion in music and literature and all teachers really help you pursue your dreams. I really found a best friend in every teacher. If you enroll your child in this school, she or he will be in a safe and friendly environment. Not to mention that the academic program is excellent and challenging. I was rated as the top 10% of test rate scores in applying in my new school.

St Patrick Cathedral School 0

Posted October 28, 2009
I am a returning parent to St. Patrick with my son in pre-k, my daughter graduated and is now a sophomore in high school. She is in the top 5% of her class, NHS member and most importantly carries the excellent moral values taught at St. Patrick's. One could never expect the school to do all the work, this is where parents must be present.

St Patrick Cathedral School 3

Posted October 10, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009

St Patrick Cathedral School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
The school improved discipline and stressed more on academics in 2009-2010, Congratulations to the Principal, Staff and St. Patricks Cathedral

Posted August 08, 2009
I am a parent of student that attended for pre kinder and kinder. I could have not found a better place for my child to attend. St. Patrick's not only prepared her academically but most importantly they nutured her spiritually. I can not say enough about their teachers, support staff and their administration.

St Patrick Cathedral School
1111 North Stanton Street, El Paso, TX  79902
Last modified St Patrick Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Patrick Cathedral School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top