St. Joseph School 4

Posted July 29, 2014
Great education, but the principle, he doesn't confront matters, in the right way. it seems that he cares more about the students/parents who donate money to the school, and among the whole faculty you can see the difference in the special treatment toward these students.

St. Joseph School 0

Posted February 17, 2010
Great school! This school makes high school appear easy!

Posted December 04, 2009
The faculty and administration are extremely responsive to the needs of parents and students. It a wonderful academic environment where the values of your Catholic faith are instlled into the students.

Posted July 22, 2009
My children attended other Catholic Schools over the years and this one was the best! I appreciated the discipline and respect it instilled in my children. Academically the middle school is very challenging but this made their high school years more relaxed. We have many wonderful memories of the teachers, friends and activities.

Posted June 29, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009
When I was a student I thought the teachers were really tough and strict. I loved and hated it. When I went to high school I knew more than my peers. I was one of the best students in my public school. My family moved out of state but I continued to be at the top of my class and I know I owe this to those strict teachers and high expectations. I earned a college scholarship and I know if I ever have children St. Joseph's is where I'd send my kids.

Posted October 22, 2008

St. Joseph School 4

Posted May 03, 2008
Excellent academics the teachers are strict, but in a way that helps the students. This is a great school!

St. Joseph School 1

Posted December 26, 2007

St. Joseph School 1

Posted August 15, 2007
- a former student
I went there for about three years and I had horrible experiences. I switched to public school and was behind in nearly everything.

St. Joseph School