2-11|Private

Bad
Good

Great education, but the principle, he doesn't confront matters, in the right way. it seems that he cares more about the students/parents who donate money to the school, and among the whole faculty you can see the difference in the special treatment toward these students.

Great school! This school makes high school appear easy!

The faculty and administration are extremely responsive to the needs of parents and students. It a wonderful academic environment where the values of your Catholic faith are instlled into the students.

My children attended other Catholic Schools over the years and this one was the best! I appreciated the discipline and respect it instilled in my children. Academically the middle school is very challenging but this made their high school years more relaxed. We have many wonderful memories of the teachers, friends and activities.

When I was a student I thought the teachers were really tough and strict. I loved and hated it. When I went to high school I knew more than my peers. I was one of the best students in my public school. My family moved out of state but I continued to be at the top of my class and I know I owe this to those strict teachers and high expectations. I earned a college scholarship and I know if I ever have children St. Joseph's is where I'd send my kids.

Excellent academics the teachers are strict, but in a way that helps the students. This is a great school!

I went there for about three years and I had horrible experiences. I switched to public school and was behind in nearly everything.

Im a student here at St. Joes and I will be entering to 8th grade this year. I have been here since 1st grade, and I think it is one of the best schools around! They have really good teachers and by the time time you hit middle school you kno practically everone in the school, well kind of.

Excellent academic programs, good extracurricular activities, sports music and art. The level of parent involvement is adequate, not too much not too little.

I think the teachers are pretty strict but I know its good even though I been there since 3rd grade I know because I was in Loretto and it wasn`t like that at all! I`m going to 6th next year and I think it will be great and hard.

Last modified St. Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades 2-11