2-11|Private

Bad
Good

St. Joseph School 4

Posted July 29, 2014
Great education, but the principle, he doesn't confront matters, in the right way. it seems that he cares more about the students/parents who donate money to the school, and among the whole faculty you can see the difference in the special treatment toward these students.

St. Joseph School

Posted February 17, 2010
Great school! This school makes high school appear easy!

Posted December 04, 2009
The faculty and administration are extremely responsive to the needs of parents and students. It a wonderful academic environment where the values of your Catholic faith are instlled into the students.

Posted July 22, 2009
My children attended other Catholic Schools over the years and this one was the best! I appreciated the discipline and respect it instilled in my children. Academically the middle school is very challenging but this made their high school years more relaxed. We have many wonderful memories of the teachers, friends and activities.

Posted February 24, 2009
When I was a student I thought the teachers were really tough and strict. I loved and hated it. When I went to high school I knew more than my peers. I was one of the best students in my public school. My family moved out of state but I continued to be at the top of my class and I know I owe this to those strict teachers and high expectations. I earned a college scholarship and I know if I ever have children St. Joseph's is where I'd send my kids.

St. Joseph School 4

Posted May 03, 2008
Excellent academics the teachers are strict, but in a way that helps the students. This is a great school!

St. Joseph School 1

Posted August 15, 2007
I went there for about three years and I had horrible experiences. I switched to public school and was behind in nearly everything.

Posted August 02, 2007
Im a student here at St. Joes and I will be entering to 8th grade this year. I have been here since 1st grade, and I think it is one of the best schools around! They have really good teachers and by the time time you hit middle school you kno practically everone in the school, well kind of.

Posted July 06, 2007
Excellent academic programs, good extracurricular activities, sports music and art. The level of parent involvement is adequate, not too much not too little.

Posted July 05, 2007
I think the teachers are pretty strict but I know its good even though I been there since 3rd grade I know because I was in Loretto and it wasn`t like that at all! I`m going to 6th next year and I think it will be great and hard.

St. Joseph School