2-11|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We are a military family so we move frequently and have experienced many schools across the nation. We have found Saint Joseph's to be one of the best. The staff and students have been very welcoming and accepting. Academically my son has grown dramatically, he is learning skills here that will serve him for the rest of his life. Not only are the academics challenging, my son is learning to be a good steward of his faith. Saint Joseph's is not just a school, it is a family.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

There is a strong no bullying policy.

Develops character: Agree

Our children are raised in the environment of faith and mercy. These children attend weekly Mass. They are taught to be respectful of each other and their community. The school provides multiple opportunities to serve our surrounding communities: i.e. food, clothing, blanket drives, supporting local religious, and supporting priests in Juarez Mexico.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

These teacher's live their faith daily as they educate our Children. They are well rounded, educated and passionate about what they do.

Great education, but the principle, he doesn't confront matters, in the right way. it seems that he cares more about the students/parents who donate money to the school, and among the whole faculty you can see the difference in the special treatment toward these students.

Great school! This school makes high school appear easy!

The faculty and administration are extremely responsive to the needs of parents and students. It a wonderful academic environment where the values of your Catholic faith are instlled into the students.

My children attended other Catholic Schools over the years and this one was the best! I appreciated the discipline and respect it instilled in my children. Academically the middle school is very challenging but this made their high school years more relaxed. We have many wonderful memories of the teachers, friends and activities.

When I was a student I thought the teachers were really tough and strict. I loved and hated it. When I went to high school I knew more than my peers. I was one of the best students in my public school. My family moved out of state but I continued to be at the top of my class and I know I owe this to those strict teachers and high expectations. I earned a college scholarship and I know if I ever have children St. Joseph's is where I'd send my kids.

Excellent academics the teachers are strict, but in a way that helps the students. This is a great school!

Last modified St. Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades 2-11