Posted January 21, 2014
My daughter loves this school and is truly learning. She went to public school before and such a difference! She found her love for learning and it is nice they enhance the morals we teach at home. Great, great school! Wish it went up to 12th grade!

Posted October 11, 2012
My kids have attended OLV for the past 4 years. I am very pleased with the school, its teachers, and the overall environment. The school is small, therefore, all teachers/faculty know all children and families by name. This school is still interested in values and morals, which I, as a parent ,appreciate all the extra reinforcement. Academically speaking, OLV is up to standards. My oldest daughter is an OLV graduate and doing excellent in high school, taking Pre AP and advanced classes.My family and I are blessed by being part of this school.

Posted June 28, 2009
The school isn't much to look at but it's small and personal and provides an outstanding learning environment. My children have been challenged academically and I've been very very happy with their progress over the years. It's a shame that the school doesn't have more money to work with because resources seem limited at times. I love the conscientious staff and dedicated teachers who make miracles happen with such humble resources. It's a shame that the schools with bigger budgets don't have the heart that this school has.

Posted November 02, 2007

Our Lady Of The Valley School 1

Posted August 06, 2007

Posted January 06, 2007
Education. Education. Education. As a parent of a young girl that attends O.L.V. I am very pleased with the curriculum that has been offered at the school. The children are required, and are encouraged to preform to the best of their abilities. We have several relatives that are enrolled in public school (in the same grade),who's parents are very impressed with the caliber of work that my daughter is able to do. Yes, all children are different, and all schools areas equally diverse, but as with any situation anything that is not up to par can be remedied with a little parental involvement. I would recommend O.L.V. to anyone who is interested in having their children attend a small school with a strong base in education, religious study,and citizenship. (The school has come a long way since my attendance in the early 80's.)

Posted November 08, 2006

Posted September 30, 2006

Our Lady Of The Valley School 3

Posted March 16, 2006
Great for religious education, but needs improvement in the education and class sizes.

Our Lady Of The Valley School 1

Posted April 14, 2004

Our Lady Of The Valley School
8600 Winchester Road, El Paso, TX  79907
Last modified Our Lady Of The Valley School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of The Valley School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top