PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter loves this school and is truly learning. She went to public school before and such a difference! She found her love for learning and it is nice they enhance the morals we teach at home. Great, great school! Wish it went up to 12th grade!

My kids have attended OLV for the past 4 years. I am very pleased with the school, its teachers, and the overall environment. The school is small, therefore, all teachers/faculty know all children and families by name. This school is still interested in values and morals, which I, as a parent ,appreciate all the extra reinforcement. Academically speaking, OLV is up to standards. My oldest daughter is an OLV graduate and doing excellent in high school, taking Pre AP and advanced classes.My family and I are blessed by being part of this school.

The school isn't much to look at but it's small and personal and provides an outstanding learning environment. My children have been challenged academically and I've been very very happy with their progress over the years. It's a shame that the school doesn't have more money to work with because resources seem limited at times. I love the conscientious staff and dedicated teachers who make miracles happen with such humble resources. It's a shame that the schools with bigger budgets don't have the heart that this school has.

Education. Education. Education. As a parent of a young girl that attends O.L.V. I am very pleased with the curriculum that has been offered at the school. The children are required, and are encouraged to preform to the best of their abilities. We have several relatives that are enrolled in public school (in the same grade),who's parents are very impressed with the caliber of work that my daughter is able to do. Yes, all children are different, and all schools areas equally diverse, but as with any situation anything that is not up to par can be remedied with a little parental involvement. I would recommend O.L.V. to anyone who is interested in having their children attend a small school with a strong base in education, religious study,and citizenship. (The school has come a long way since my attendance in the early 80's.)

Last modified Our Lady Of The Valley School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8