No rating

Most Holy Trinity School

Private | PK-8

Living in El Paso

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $99,100. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $740.

Posted September 10, 2013

Both my kids go to Holy Trinity and I love this school! The teachers are all great! Mr. Horan is an amazing principal and Father Joe is wonderful with all the kids. I went to this school when I was a child and it really helped me prepare for the future!

Posted June 6, 2012

I do not like the school. The staff does not care for the students, I wish I had saved time and effort instead of sending my child here.

Posted May 22, 2011

In 2009 We moved to El Paso. I originally place my 4 children in a different Catholic school on the eastside. They were lost in the cracks immediately. I transferred them to MHT for the 2010-11 school year and they thrived. Their confidence returned. Their teachers care about each individual's learning needs, and because the school is small the teachers have the ability to tailor the curriculam to support each childs needs. This is more than just a school, its a family. Every teacher knows all my children. And EVERY CHILD COUNTS!!!

Posted August 5, 2009

I have four children and they have each attended Holy Trinity School, with the first starting in 1999. I have had two children graduate from Holy Trinity and they have done well in high school (Catholic). My younger two are still there and we love it. The principal works wonders in keeping the school operating in the black and new computers have been installed and new textbooks are coming in every year. This is a great place for a good, safe education.

Posted September 15, 2008

This is a great school with a staff and teachers that really care and go out of their way for each student. They have a great Christian based ciriculum

Posted October 30, 2007

I have one child attending and one that graduated. I am for the most part happy with the school, although, they could use more updated books. The teachers in the middle school wing are really great!!!

Posted February 11, 2006

This small school has a great student to teacher ration but needs improvements in many areas. Obviously it is a school struggling to survive but the Christ based curriculum is wonderful especially for the very young.

Posted February 23, 2004

My children have attended HTS for four years and they are very happy and content. The school is very family oriented and everyone looks out for each others children. I as a parent am very happy with the school.

Asian or Pacific Islander 0% 4%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA
Fax number
  • (915) 751-2596

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of El Paso

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

10000 Pheasant Road