Posted September 10, 2013
Both my kids go to Holy Trinity and I love this school! The teachers are all great! Mr. Horan is an amazing principal and Father Joe is wonderful with all the kids. I went to this school when I was a child and it really helped me prepare for the future!

Most Holy Trinity School 1

Posted June 06, 2012
I do not like the school. The staff does not care for the students, I wish I had saved time and effort instead of sending my child here.

Posted May 22, 2011
In 2009 We moved to El Paso. I originally place my 4 children in a different Catholic school on the eastside. They were lost in the cracks immediately. I transferred them to MHT for the 2010-11 school year and they thrived. Their confidence returned. Their teachers care about each individual's learning needs, and because the school is small the teachers have the ability to tailor the curriculam to support each childs needs. This is more than just a school, its a family. Every teacher knows all my children. And EVERY CHILD COUNTS!!!

Posted February 11, 2010

Posted August 05, 2009
I have four children and they have each attended Holy Trinity School, with the first starting in 1999. I have had two children graduate from Holy Trinity and they have done well in high school (Catholic). My younger two are still there and we love it. The principal works wonders in keeping the school operating in the black and new computers have been installed and new textbooks are coming in every year. This is a great place for a good, safe education.

Posted April 05, 2009

Posted September 15, 2008
This is a great school with a staff and teachers that really care and go out of their way for each student. They have a great Christian based ciriculum

Posted September 09, 2008

Most Holy Trinity School 0

Posted October 30, 2007
I have one child attending and one that graduated. I am for the most part happy with the school, although, they could use more updated books. The teachers in the middle school wing are really great!!!

Posted October 02, 2006

Most Holy Trinity School
10000 Pheasant Road, El Paso, TX  79924
Last modified Most Holy Trinity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Most Holy Trinity School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.