PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The third grade teacher, Mrs. Cepeda, is wonderful!! She treats my son like she would her own child. She cares for him, not just academically, but also on a personal level. She is truly interested in his success and I can't say enough about her. We are very fortunate to have her.

Amount of homework: Agree

Students in the lower grades have approximately 30 to 45 minutes of homework per night. They are also expected to read nightly. All grade levels participate in the science fair.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school teaches Catholic values. This includes being kind to others, showing respect to teachers and peers and generally practicing the Golden Rule. Students are expected to behave in an exemplary manner and nothing less is tolerated.

Both of my sons attend Most Holy Trinity Catholic School. The quality of education that they are receiving is beyond compare. The teachers love what they do and it shows. Each staff member know each child by name. The curriculum is differentiated to meet the needs of each learner. The pastor is also very supportive of the school. He even teaches trumpet classes to the upper grades. There are plenty of extra-curricular activities to choose from including soccer, basketball, volleyball, cheerleading and the most beautiful bell choir in the region. The school also recently had brand new refrigerated air conditioning installed. I have worked in public education for over twenty years and I would not have my children anywhere else but Most Holy Trinity. I highly recommend this school.

Decent private school that has a good ratio of student to teacher. It does need more activities.

Both my kids go to Holy Trinity and I love this school! The teachers are all great! Mr. Horan is an amazing principal and Father Joe is wonderful with all the kids. I went to this school when I was a child and it really helped me prepare for the future!

I do not like the school. The staff does not care for the students, I wish I had saved time and effort instead of sending my child here.

In 2009 We moved to El Paso. I originally place my 4 children in a different Catholic school on the eastside. They were lost in the cracks immediately. I transferred them to MHT for the 2010-11 school year and they thrived. Their confidence returned. Their teachers care about each individual's learning needs, and because the school is small the teachers have the ability to tailor the curriculam to support each childs needs. This is more than just a school, its a family. Every teacher knows all my children. And EVERY CHILD COUNTS!!!

I have four children and they have each attended Holy Trinity School, with the first starting in 1999. I have had two children graduate from Holy Trinity and they have done well in high school (Catholic). My younger two are still there and we love it. The principal works wonders in keeping the school operating in the black and new computers have been installed and new textbooks are coming in every year. This is a great place for a good, safe education.

This is a great school with a staff and teachers that really care and go out of their way for each student. They have a great Christian based ciriculum

Last modified Most Holy Trinity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8