Posted March 23, 2010
Although like the previous review said, their materials were outdated, you will never forget the extra effort the sisters and teachers would put in for their kids. Very good school never forgot it :)

Posted July 09, 2009

Father Yermo Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2005

Posted August 10, 2003
- a former student
Well, I had an amazing time at Father Yermo although the materials or computers are not the most advanced there is a lot of wisdom that I recieved from teachers there specifically My counselor and Religion Teacher Mrs.Teresa Bringas who alwys had time to listen to some of my concerns and had a kind and giving heart she is the teacher I will miss the most she taught us that no matter how bad the world around us got that we should never forget God or how much he loves us. Thanks to Mrs.Bringas I will always look for the light through the pouring rain. Miss Cynthia Vargas my science teacher who was wiling to stay and teach after school so that we would understand the material, and Mr.Carlos Sermeno the best social studies teacher I ever had he is the sweetest man in the world. Thanks to Father Termo Elementary I met 3 teachers that had a very strong impact on me and as I grow older I will never forget the great times I had at Father Yermo Elementary nor the amazing teachers that taught me about life and how I won't have all the answers to life but that that is a good thing. I highly reccomend this school. -Alex Ortiz 14 Class of 2003

Father Yermo Elementary School
237 Tobin Place, El Paso, TX  79905
Last modified Father Yermo Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Father Yermo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top