PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

St. Raphael is a wonderful school. My son and daughter are doing great. The teachers are hard working and devote a lot of time to the students. I highly recommend this school.

St. Raphael school really is a caring environment that gives children the gift of knowing and loving God. The students all around the campus are very well mannered and polite which we believe is a reflection of the schools focus on building character. We have two young children there and are looking forward to sending our third.

School excels in the education of faith, character, and literature. It has a small school feel with a great community supporting it. Teacher communication is excellent. However, it does not do well teaching science or math. There is zero time spent in a science lab and science when taught, is taught from a workbook. Things are a bit still traditional. Overall, a great school!

if you want a school whose staff and faculty are passionate about teaching and believe whole heartily in a Catholic education. Then look no further, you'll be proud to call St Raphael School your son or daughter's second home for the next 10 years.

We currently have 2 of our children at St RAPHAEL and our oldest attended since preK until she graduated 4 years. Every chance I get I tell other parents to send their children there. It he biggest advantage of having our children at St Raphael is that I am able to leave my children at the school and go to work confident that my children are in a safe and caring environment where they will be taught to excel in any area or endeavor. I have seen my children blossom under the care the teachers provide them. I would not move them from there and try own children both want to stay there until they graduate.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They teach the students to be of good character instilling honesty and respect to one another. Whether in the classroom or outside St. Raphael students represent themselves with respect.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter over the years has been taught so much it's amazing as to what she has learned over the 3 1/2 years while st St. Raphael. Her reading level is phenomenal, her handwriting is better than mine, and has been an A student!

Amount of homework: Agree

Based on my daughter's grade level it is not too overwhelming-majority if it is fine in the classroom which allows for more instructional guidance.

Overall experience for my daughter has been amazing-she has been at St. Raphael 3 1/2 years has excelled academically as well as socially. We are extremely happy with the teachers that have taught our daughter they have become a huge part of her life!

This school has given my children the foundation they need to succeed in academics, and spiritual growth. Their teachers enjoy teaching, and students want to learn. St Raphael has become an extension of our family.

Last modified St Raphael School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8