Posted June 06, 2010
My son was in kinder this year. He was reading by november and had a wonderful caring teacher. He cant wait for first grade.

Posted July 07, 2009
Great school, teach good values & morals to the kids, the students are very kind and disciplined. parental involvement is great too. Parents work very closely and actively for the benefit of the kids. It has good academic standards, the kids are very well prepared when they leave. Too bad it's only up to 8th grade. Couldn't find a better school!!

St Raphael School 4

Posted April 30, 2009

Posted April 21, 2009
This school is very helpfull; it is like an early admitions colleg for high school. Your child we be getting strate A's in high school and will probobly know more than you when they graduate.

Posted September 03, 2008

St Raphael School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
This school is wonderful. The level of education the children receive is excellent. It is the best decision I have ever made with regards to my children. They are now getting a top notch education and a strong foundation in faith. It is a down-to-earth community with loving teachers and staff. Highly recommended.

Posted August 12, 2008
My son has attended St. Raphael School for two years now and loves it! The small classroom size gives my son the opportunity to get more 'one on one' instruction. The spiritual guidance he receives on a daily basis will live on with him as he grows into a respectable man. As a single mother, I struggle at times to continue with his private education, but the investment is well worth it as I can only give him so much guidance; the rest is up to Him! It's a great school with lots of parent involvement and fun family oriented activities throughout the year. Afterall teaching our children, strong family values, high morals and ethics will certainly go a long way in this day and age. You and your child will truly enjoy our family type atmosphere as well!

Posted November 10, 2007

Posted November 10, 2007
St.Raphael is a wonder school. My husband and I work hard with our son's studies to continue being a part of this school. My son is in the 5th grade and is extremely happy to be part of the SRS family. He's been there since 1st grade and we couldn't have asked for a better school for my son. My son's wonderful spirituality, respectfulness, confidence and self-worth are reflections of how the schools' environment has positively affected my son's personality. We're lucky to be part of it and grateful to the caring staff.

Posted August 14, 2007
Two of my 3 sons have graduated from SRS and it is the best money we have invested. The teachers are wonderful as is the staff. There is not much extra curriculum involvement but there are sports. Parents need to be very involved and help their children with homework and projects. The discipline and respect towards others is also greatly encouraged. I have been a parent at this school for 14 years and still have 2 more to go. The environment is like a big family where everybody knows each other. The kids leave more than prepared to high school and are always in the ranked students at there schools. Highly recommended

St Raphael School