PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (3 responses)

Posted February 26, 2016
St. Raphael is a wonderful school. My son and daughter are doing great. The teachers are hard working and devote a lot of time to the students. I highly recommend this school.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 21, 2016
Lower level grade teachers are really strong.They come from a public school and implement great teaching strategies.

Posted January 21, 2016
St. Raphael school really is a caring environment that gives children the gift of knowing and loving God. The students all around the campus are very well mannered and polite which we believe is a reflection of the schools focus on building character. We have two young children there and are looking forward to sending our third.

St Raphael School 4

Posted January 20, 2016
School excels in the education of faith, character, and literature. It has a small school feel with a great community supporting it. Teacher communication is excellent. However, it does not do well teaching science or math. There is zero time spent in a science lab and science when taught, is taught from a workbook. Things are a bit still traditional. Overall, a great school!

Posted January 20, 2016
if you want a school whose staff and faculty are passionate about teaching and believe whole heartily in a Catholic education. Then look no further, you'll be proud to call St Raphael School your son or daughter's second home for the next 10 years.

Posted January 20, 2016
We currently have 2 of our children at St RAPHAEL and our oldest attended since preK until she graduated 4 years. Every chance I get I tell other parents to send their children there. It he biggest advantage of having our children at St Raphael is that I am able to leave my children at the school and go to work confident that my children are in a safe and caring environment where they will be taught to excel in any area or endeavor. I have seen my children blossom under the care the teachers provide them. I would not move them from there and try own children both want to stay there until they graduate.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted January 20, 2016
Mrs Pynes love for all of the students makes me feel that she will take care of my children like I would myself. Mrs Yapor is a great leader that the children look up to.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 20, 2016
They teach the students to be of good character instilling honesty and respect to one another. Whether in the classroom or outside St. Raphael students represent themselves with respect.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted January 20, 2016
If there is anyone to truly thank it's the Principle of St. Raphael-she has been the backbone of the school.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 20, 2016
My daughter over the years has been taught so much it's amazing as to what she has learned over the 3 1/2 years while st St. Raphael. Her reading level is phenomenal, her handwriting is better than mine, and has been an A student!

2310 Woodside Drive, El Paso, TX  79925