No rating

Northeast Christian Academy

Private | PK-12

Living in El Paso

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $99,100. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $740.

Sweep tile

School Official Point of View

Posted September 18, 2013

As far as not treating minorities fairly we are more minority than not and comments made by disgruntled parents who are no longer associated with this school should not be considered revelant. Everyone and every child at this school is treated fairly and equally.

Posted August 28, 2013

If you are looking for a school that has a safe environment and a staff that will treat your kids like family, NECA is for you!

Posted August 28, 2013

I have two children in this school. One is a senior this year and he has been in this school since k-4. When I drop my children off at school I know they are safe. All the teachers are watching out for all the children all the time. Bullying is never tolerated. If a problem occurs it as soon as it has been brought to the attention of the staff it is handled and is never an issue again. My senior is taking dual credit classes at a much cheaper rate than if he were taking them in college. At the rate he is going he will be a jr in college by the time he graduates. I highly recommend this school to any and everyone who wants a high level of education but a safe environment for their children. I look forward to another seven years with the second child who has also been here since k-4 and is a fifth grader this year.

Posted August 27, 2013

I love Northeast Christian Academy! I am in my 11th year here as a teacher as well as a parent. All three of our children call NECA "home". Our oldest daughter graduated from here and our other two will soon follow in her footsteps. I am so blessed to work in a Christian environment. I would only recommend this school to parents who are truly interested in a safe, secure, and competent environment. Northeast Christian Academy has been very good to our family and good for our family. The staff and teachers are amazing and caring.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted August 27, 2013

A great choice for a private Christian education with a balance of academics, Christian service and fellowship. A real plus as the school now has Special Education for special needs children of all backgrounds, colors and ages. I saw no preferential treatment in a recent tour.

Posted June 14, 2013

There's one thing among many that deeply disturb me about this school. First the strict discipline is uncalled for. It amazed me how the teachers could speak and treat these kids. Secondly how can a school have teachers there teaching your children that themselves have not been to school for a degree. That's right they( some) have never been to college nor teached before. Makes you wonder what kind of education your paying for

Posted December 14, 2011

I have both of my children enrolled in this school. I am SO glad we found it. It was a true blessing. The staff is AMAZING!!! I STRONGLY recommend this school. As long as we are stationed here, my children will go here!!!

Posted January 19, 2011

I graduated in 1981 from NECA. If I lived in El Paso I would send my children here. I have stayed in touch w staff and old students and the school is still going in the direction in which god pre-ordained. The life concepts, precepts, character, and Godly molding that was poured into me at my young age has helped mold me into the man i am today. im so thankful for NECA . Dan Nicholas

Posted September 9, 2003

I'm not a parent...I'm an alumni! I would go to NECA all over again if I could. My parents sacrificed pretty much all they had to send my sister & I there. It turned out to be one of the most memorable moments of our lives. We had dedicated teachers, a high quality education, many extra curricular activities to keep us busy & involved, a safe & disciplined environment and so much more. If & when I have children, Northeast Christian Academy will be my first choice! I pray God will bless them and bring them much success.

Asian 4% N/A

Associations
  • AACS
Fax number
  • (915) 755-8264

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

9901 McCombs