PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

It is one of the four rights of the school, they talk about the importance of integrity all the time.

The director, Mrs. Melissa, really cares about every child in the school. The entire staff does. The school is not easy and the kids have to work but there is always support for their success.

El Paso Country Day School far exceeded our expectations. As a military family, we move a lot and finding a school that incorporates a family like community is reassuring. Especially when my daughter from day one has come home from school smiling and excited to attend again the next day. The faculty really took an interest in my child's behavioral and educational development. My child just turned 4 in November and she is already reading small books! I do not believe my daughter would be where she is now if it wasn't for the superb dedication the faculty provides to each student.

We have had to make several moves due to transfers at work so I consider myself somewhat of an expert on schools. When we came to El Paso we struck gold. It was as though my children had found paradise. Never before had they been so excited about learning and self discovery. My little one cries on weekends because School is closed. I dread our next move because I know we aren't going to find another EPCDS.

Hey I went here when I was kid. I liked very much. I didn't know this wonderful institute of higher learning moved till yesteray! I was so young. wow!

My son was in the public schools and was bullied. He always felt like the odd man out. We put him in EPCDS and he loves going to school.

This is a unique school. The teachers are wonderful and my children love their school.

We are extremely pleased with the education and personal attention received from the teachers at EPCDS. Our son has been a student there for the past 3 years. His teachers have worked with him through difficult times, including personal battles with growing up and home life. EPCDS has caring teachers that go out of their way to make sure that each student is receiving the best possible education. The teachers have volunteered personal time (before school, during breaks, after school) to work with my son to ensure that he did not fall behind in classes. I have no doubt that they would do the same for any EPCDS child. In addition, there is zero tolerance for bullying and my child feels comfortable speaking to his teachers about any subject. We've even been able to count on his teachers for extra support with regards to personal issues. There is an open invitation for parent/teacher relationship. The quality of teaching is exceptional. My son's scores on the standardized tests were off the chart. We are blessed to have found such a great school. I highly recommend this school to anyone seeking an excellent education for their child(ren) in a safe and positive environment.

Great school! My son is happy and he looks forward to school everyday. I highly recommend.

I am really pleased with the small school environment. My kids get one-on-one and I appreciate the staff.

Last modified El Paso Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8