Posted November 06, 2014
Hey I went here when I was kid. I liked very much. I didn't know this wonderful institute of higher learning moved till yesteray! I was so young. wow!

Posted June 20, 2014
My son was in the public schools and was bullied. He always felt like the odd man out. We put him in EPCDS and he loves going to school.

Posted June 17, 2014
This is a unique school. The teachers are wonderful and my children love their school.

Posted June 11, 2014
We are extremely pleased with the education and personal attention received from the teachers at EPCDS. Our son has been a student there for the past 3 years. His teachers have worked with him through difficult times, including personal battles with growing up and home life. EPCDS has caring teachers that go out of their way to make sure that each student is receiving the best possible education. The teachers have volunteered personal time (before school, during breaks, after school) to work with my son to ensure that he did not fall behind in classes. I have no doubt that they would do the same for any EPCDS child. In addition, there is zero tolerance for bullying and my child feels comfortable speaking to his teachers about any subject. We've even been able to count on his teachers for extra support with regards to personal issues. There is an open invitation for parent/teacher relationship. The quality of teaching is exceptional. My son's scores on the standardized tests were off the chart. We are blessed to have found such a great school. I highly recommend this school to anyone seeking an excellent education for their child(ren) in a safe and positive environment.

Posted June 05, 2014
Great school! My son is happy and he looks forward to school everyday. I highly recommend.

Posted June 05, 2014
I am really pleased with the small school environment. My kids get one-on-one and I appreciate the staff.

Posted June 05, 2014
I am very happy to have my children in this school. My children's academics achievements have been great since they started attending this school. Everybody in the school knows one another. It is like a big family working toghether to accomplish the objective to raise our children while teaching them values that will follow for the rest of their lifes.

Posted June 04, 2014
My kids love their school and so do I. Besides the advanced academics, students are challenged to be the best person that they can be. The school also expects dedication and the teachers really care about all of the students and insists that they do their best while offering unlimited support. This may not be the best fit for everyone as expectations are really high, but it is a great fit for my family

El Paso Country Day School 1

Posted May 27, 2014
Very unsatisfactory. My child did not receive individualized attention. A few of "the favorite" students are lavished with attention, while the other students are allowed to just drift. My child's grades have dropped and we will not be returning next year.

Posted October 09, 2013
EPCDS is El Paso's hidden academic treasure. My son has attended it for two years and he has advanced more academically than his twin brother who is in gifted and talented programs at the highest rated public schools in El Paso. Though there are other private schools in El Paso with larger student bodies and greater resources, having seen friends' children attend these, I know first hand that EPCDS provides a stronger academic environment. I have referred this school first to anyone who has asked for recommendations as to El Paso private and public schools.

El Paso Country Day School
220 E Cliff Dr, El Paso, TX  79902
Last modified El Paso Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
El Paso Country Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top