El Paso, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted November 26, 2014
We have done business with Community of Faith School and Mrs Mixer since 2008 and have found them to be an amazing school with true Christian love and principles.

Posted July 02, 2014
My children attended Community of Faith Christian School. They received a superior academic foundation, which enabled them to succeed in high school and to attend some of the most prestigious universities in the U.S. Thanks to Community of Faith, they stand firm in their walk with the Lord, serving in their local churches and impacting their community in the business world.

Posted July 02, 2014
CFCS is a fantastic school that for several years has provided the children of our community with a sound academic and spiritual foundation. The school provides an excellent learning environment where the students are educated, encouraged, edified, and cared for on a daily basis. The student to teacher ratio is ideal; it provides the kids with an environment that is conducive to learning, and it promotes class and school unity. Simply put, CFCS is a school that is committed to the absolute well-being of its students!

Posted July 02, 2014
Our children truly enjoyed their years at Community of Faith. The curriculum and caring teachers enabled them to grow academically and spiritually. While attending college, one of our children thanked us for giving him a good foundation at CFCS. All of our children are college graduates and working in a profession. Thank you Mrs. Mixer for your loving care during their formative years at CFCS.

Posted June 30, 2014
This is an amazing school, I could not have more respect for Ms Mixer and her tender heart education in a Christian atmosphere.

Community Of Faith Christian School 4

Posted June 30, 2014
My son has been a student of this school for the last 2 years. Next year he will start K5. I cannot be more thankfull for how his teachers have helped him develop not only academically, but phisically and spiritually. The cirriculum that is taught is very advanced and comprehensive at all grades. I happen to know this very well because I know other parents who have their children in upper grades and, not only do they come several grades advanced in their standardized nation-wide tests but because when they have graduated and they go to high school, they have been so much better prepared than the rest of their high school peers.

Community Of Faith Christian School 1

Posted March 09, 2014
my 4 year old son and I had the worse experience. i will not recommend this christian school because it is not. the principal has no interest on students, she cares more about money. some of her teachers have no form of educations, no skill in teaching and etc...

Posted August 27, 2012
I enrolled my daughter at Community of Faith Christian School last year in October,after deciding the public school was no longer a good fit. My daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia and I felt she was not getting the proper instruction by the public school. I was hesistate to move my daughter in the middle of the school year but now I know it was the best choice. Mrs.Mixer the school principle demonstrated great knowledge with children with special needs. Mrs . Mixer sat down with my husband and I. She explained everything her staff had to offer. After having this extensive conversation regarding my daughter and her special needs, I enrolled her and have been jumping for joy every sense! Mrs. Mixer and her staff have embraced my daughter and I have seen the growth in her knowledge academically and spiritually. If you are looking for a school with a great principle , a staff with extensive knowledge and special programs offered for children with special needs , then Community of Faith is the school for you. Today is my daughters first day back to school and we both are so greatful to began a new school year at Community of Faith Christian School.

Posted August 08, 2012
Our children have been at Community of Faith Christian school for a total of 12 years now. We have never been disappointed. The principal and the teachers are caring and demonstrate a Christian attitude. One of our children required extra attention and the school was very supportive. As a result, our child has grown into a wonderful teenager. The principal and staff even obtained additional educational to assist our child with his learning needs. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a loving Christian atmosphere with high educational standards. Our children are well above the high school levels as compared with their friends in public and other private schools. We are blessed to have sent our children to this wonderful school!

Posted June 26, 2012
My daughter has ADHD and she and our family have been truly blessed as she has attended this school over the past two years! I truly believe her teachers' exceptional awareness of her needs and their loving and wise teaching strategies helped her succeed academically and socially. As a parent, I always had easy access to her teachers and felt we could work together for her success. Over time, I have grown to respect them for their professionalism as well as their committment to the students. I became involved with the staff, principal and other parents as well and am happy to report that they are some of the finest people I have met in my life. I value order, love of God, high family values and anything else that is virtuous among other things and I am happy my daughter and our family have enjoyed these characteristics at her school. My only regret is that I didn't know about this wonderful place earlier on!

Community Of Faith Christian School
4539 Emory Road, El Paso, TX  79922
Last modified Community Of Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Community Of Faith Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top