PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Iron sharpens iron When we moved to El Paso in 2014, we were looking for private Christian education for our 3 children. We looked into two of the most well-known options, St. Marks and St. Matthews. While we might easily have settled for one of the two, something called us to dig deeper for our kids. I am not quite sure how we stumbled upon Community of Faith Christian School, but after the first visit I was glad we hadn't settled for the others. The small class sizes allow the dedicated cadre of teachers to take these kids to the upper echelons of academic excellence. In spite of the rigour, the kids really support each other so that no one is made to feel like they don't belong. Perhaps the only downside is that, given the small class sizes, everyone has to pull together to raise funds. We were surprised to learn the school has been around for over 30 years, because it seems like the best-kept secret in west El Paso education. In any event, this hidden gem of a school deserves wider publicity. If you are seeking a truly exceptional educational experience for your child, there is one elite school that stands apart from the rest: CFCS.

We have done business with Community of Faith School and Mrs Mixer since 2008 and have found them to be an amazing school with true Christian love and principles.

My children attended Community of Faith Christian School. They received a superior academic foundation, which enabled them to succeed in high school and to attend some of the most prestigious universities in the U.S. Thanks to Community of Faith, they stand firm in their walk with the Lord, serving in their local churches and impacting their community in the business world.

CFCS is a fantastic school that for several years has provided the children of our community with a sound academic and spiritual foundation. The school provides an excellent learning environment where the students are educated, encouraged, edified, and cared for on a daily basis. The student to teacher ratio is ideal; it provides the kids with an environment that is conducive to learning, and it promotes class and school unity. Simply put, CFCS is a school that is committed to the absolute well-being of its students!

Our children truly enjoyed their years at Community of Faith. The curriculum and caring teachers enabled them to grow academically and spiritually. While attending college, one of our children thanked us for giving him a good foundation at CFCS. All of our children are college graduates and working in a profession. Thank you Mrs. Mixer for your loving care during their formative years at CFCS.

This is an amazing school, I could not have more respect for Ms Mixer and her tender heart education in a Christian atmosphere.

My son has been a student of this school for the last 2 years. Next year he will start K5. I cannot be more thankfull for how his teachers have helped him develop not only academically, but phisically and spiritually. The cirriculum that is taught is very advanced and comprehensive at all grades. I happen to know this very well because I know other parents who have their children in upper grades and, not only do they come several grades advanced in their standardized nation-wide tests but because when they have graduated and they go to high school, they have been so much better prepared than the rest of their high school peers.

my 4 year old son and I had the worse experience. i will not recommend this christian school because it is not. the principal has no interest on students, she cares more about money. some of her teachers have no form of educations, no skill in teaching and etc...

I enrolled my daughter at Community of Faith Christian School last year in October,after deciding the public school was no longer a good fit. My daughter was diagnosed with dyslexia and I felt she was not getting the proper instruction by the public school. I was hesistate to move my daughter in the middle of the school year but now I know it was the best choice. Mrs.Mixer the school principle demonstrated great knowledge with children with special needs. Mrs . Mixer sat down with my husband and I. She explained everything her staff had to offer. After having this extensive conversation regarding my daughter and her special needs, I enrolled her and have been jumping for joy every sense! Mrs. Mixer and her staff have embraced my daughter and I have seen the growth in her knowledge academically and spiritually. If you are looking for a school with a great principle , a staff with extensive knowledge and special programs offered for children with special needs , then Community of Faith is the school for you. Today is my daughters first day back to school and we both are so greatful to began a new school year at Community of Faith Christian School.

Our children have been at Community of Faith Christian school for a total of 12 years now. We have never been disappointed. The principal and the teachers are caring and demonstrate a Christian attitude. One of our children required extra attention and the school was very supportive. As a result, our child has grown into a wonderful teenager. The principal and staff even obtained additional educational to assist our child with his learning needs. I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a loving Christian atmosphere with high educational standards. Our children are well above the high school levels as compared with their friends in public and other private schools. We are blessed to have sent our children to this wonderful school!

Last modified Community Of Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8