Mt Franklin Christian Academy 3

Posted February 10, 2014
Started my son in the pre-k 3 program and was very pleased until he started pre-k. The teacher was terrible, knew of 4 children who were withdrawn due to issues with her. My child became fearful of going to school and she treated the children like cadets in a military school! Pulled my son out & have never had a day again where he begs me not to go to school!!

Posted June 11, 2012
Excellent academics along with a loving kind staff. The low student-teacher ratio allows for opportunities to be creative, develop character & focus on their strengths while improving their weaknesses. The Biblical application is incorporated into their day from the moment they walk in the door until they leave. This is an excellent place for children "to grow in the Grace & Knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Mt Franklin Christian Academy 0

Posted March 04, 2010
This is a great school. I am very pleased with the academics, the care of the teachers, and the character of the school as a whole.

Posted March 28, 2009
Amazing school my child made friends fast and easy everyone is a close fit the staff is very kid friendly and happy to help with anything.

Mt Franklin Christian Academy 0

Posted June 26, 2008
High academics in a loving Christian environment...I wouldn't have my children anywhere else!

Posted August 22, 2003

Mt Franklin Christian Academy
201 East Sunset Road, El Paso, TX  79922
Last modified Mt Franklin Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mt Franklin Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top