PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted January 28, 2016
The staff, teachers, and Principal are so friendly, welcoming and helpful! The curriculum is top notch and we love the fact that MFCA is a bible based Christian School! My children have made such great friends and love attending school at MFCA!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted January 28, 2016
I want to say a big THANK YOU to our Principal Mrs. Deborah Crutcher! She works tirelessly for our students and our school. We love her!

Posted June 24, 2015
I started my child in the 2 year old MDO program and now she is going into 3rd grade. In Prek 4 she was taught how to read! We picked this school for our child because they really teach the Bible, the academics are strong, and it is the only place we noticed had a loving family atmosphere. I really like that the class sizes are a good teacher to student ratio and the fact that good character is taught here. They also have things such as chapel, sports, speech competition, science fair, art fair, spelling bee and even some music. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Mt Franklin Christian Academy 3

Posted February 10, 2014
Started my son in the pre-k 3 program and was very pleased until he started pre-k. The teacher was terrible, knew of 4 children who were withdrawn due to issues with her. My child became fearful of going to school and she treated the children like cadets in a military school! Pulled my son out & have never had a day again where he begs me not to go to school!!

Posted June 11, 2012
Excellent academics along with a loving kind staff. The low student-teacher ratio allows for opportunities to be creative, develop character & focus on their strengths while improving their weaknesses. The Biblical application is incorporated into their day from the moment they walk in the door until they leave. This is an excellent place for children "to grow in the Grace & Knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Posted March 04, 2010
This is a great school. I am very pleased with the academics, the care of the teachers, and the character of the school as a whole.

Posted March 28, 2009
Amazing school my child made friends fast and easy everyone is a close fit the staff is very kid friendly and happy to help with anything.

Posted June 26, 2008
High academics in a loving Christian environment...I wouldn't have my children anywhere else!

201 East Sunset Road, El Paso, TX  79922
Last modified Mt Franklin Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mt Franklin Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top