Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

North Loop Christian Academy 1

Posted October 12, 2013
Why is it that students are either perfect at this school, or the problem at this school? When a teacher berates a student in front of others, does this not harm our children. What does it teach those that witness such behavior? When is it acceptable to harm others with our words? Should not an adult know better than to chastise out young, to humiliate them in public? Start by making teachers more accountable. Patience is a virtue after all. Students need to be nurtured, all students, not just those with ties to faculty and staff. How can you have favoritism in a private Christian school setting be an allowed practice, if we are all the same in the eyes of our Lord? Don't put the blame all on the students, when the teachers don't know how to interact properly with students. If a child falls short, is ostracizing a child truly the way Jesus would handle a similar situation? And if in your teachings, one way does not work with some, find out the way that does. Recognize that our children are to be learning in school, yes! Yet, recognize that your parents have also asked this school to treat their children with the dignity and respect all Christians deserve.

North Loop Christian Academy 2

Posted February 25, 2010
My daugthers attenebefore we North Loop before we move. I found the school to be very friendly, but the teacher did not always know their area of studies. I also felt that the princliple and admin staff did not take to outsiders. There is no music or sports

North Loop Christian Academy

Posted September 16, 2009
I have my 5 year old daughter there since pre-k and she is now in kinder she has learned so much that i am thinking of having my son go there soon. its a great school.

Posted January 08, 2007
My daughter has attended North Loop Christian Academy for the last three years, since K4. The small class size offers tremendous learning opportunities. Her reading level is superior. This is a wonderful school.

Posted August 02, 2005
I currently have 2 childern attending NLCA and cannot give the school enough praise. My son is in the 5th grade and recently rated well above his grade level in the Stanford Test. The staff is great and my son actually looks forward to school in the mornings. My daughter is 4 and will be attending NLCA for the first time this year.

Posted June 03, 2004
My child has been attending this school since PreK and he is now coming up on his eigth year at this academy. I have only positive things to say about this learning institution. The classes are small and individual attention is always given. The teachers are caring and believe in each childs learning abilities to be of much importance. The word of God is at the top of the list and it's what makes this a Christian environment, which is what children need in todays world. This school symbolizes love for God, others, and having a true relationship with the teachers that educate our children. I feel proud to speak about North Loop Christian Academy and the many positive experiences that both my child and myself have experienced here over the years and the years to come.

North Loop Christian Academy