St Marks Day School 2

Posted April 14, 2014
My daughter attended SMS during the 2012-13 year during fourth grade w/lousy results. While I liked the school, my daughter had academic difficulties. Which I acknowledge, we weren't aware how behind she was entering the school. However, her teacher's attitude was "it's all on you." Which is true, & we did our best, but I also felt she/the school could've offered more support for the amount we paid in tuition. The teacher, I learned didn't have of a background in the lower grades to begin with & was very under-motivated, only really helpful to those students not having as much difficulty. I would not recommend this school for every student.

Posted March 03, 2014
I absoulutely LOVE the school on Love Road. My son and my daughter attend this school, and my husband and I are extremely pleased with their Early Ed & Day school. Our children have learned so much, and we are so excited that our children are in such a wonderful, loving and Christian environment. We could not be happier about having our kids at St. Mark's School! We are extremely blessed to call it OUR school! ;) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Posted August 04, 2013
St. Marks was an amazing school for me. I'm going into ninth grade now, and St. Marks has given me an excellent education. The staff is caring, and teachers are extremely helpful. Though I can agree that it is clique-ish, the students are very nice. I feel academically prepared for high school. St. Marks is a great school.

St Marks Day School 2

Posted June 05, 2013
My child did not have a good year there. I partially blame it on my child coming from a school that was not nearly as academically up to par as St Marks. On the other hand after all the tutoring & testing my child had to go through this year, it was slightly suggested that my child wasn't nearly as far behind as I was told they were by their teacher. Tutors & psychologist suggested the curriculum was too advanced for my child. So a fine program if you're child is above average or "gifted" academically. However, if your child is average or below average this school doesn't offer any help beyond recommendations outside the school Not too great a bang for your buck, unless your child fits into their narrow band of learning styles. Also this is a tight-knit community of ELP's Who's Who's children that have attended this school long-term. I found it very cliquish & favoring those of a certain social standing or income bracket.

Posted July 27, 2012
Our son began St. Mark's as a middle schooler. His teachers went above and beyond to make sure he felt comfortable and included in the classroom. His fellow students were welcoming as well. He has thrived educationally, socially and emotionally in such a positive environment.

Posted July 15, 2012
St. Mark's is an outstanding school with exceptional teachers, staff, administrators and principal. My children have attended for the last 7 years and will stay there until they graduate 8th grade. The level of education is superb and the small classes and Christian environment have been a blessing for our children and our family. The curriculum is top notch and the enrichment classes and additional activities offered (sports, PSIA.....) are excellent. The children who attend are some of the kindest, most respectful, caring children I have had the pleasure of meeting and my children have made life long friendships that will carry into adulthood. I would recommend St. Mark's to anyone and everyone in the community!

Posted July 06, 2012
St. Mark s is an excellent middle school. The academics are geared to each student s needs and abilities preparing them to excel as they enter high school. Some of these classes also qualify for high school credit. The curriculum is well-rounded insuring your child will be prepared for high school and beyond-to college. The administration, the teachers and environment are all geared for your student to be the best they possibly can be. Our family was fortunate to have found St. Mark s it is the best Middle School in El Paso, public or private.

Posted July 02, 2012
St.marks is the most loving school I've ever seen. It helped my child get better grades because the teacher communicates more with the students. Its more one on one. It's a smaller class compared to other schools. Its just an amazing school thanks to all the teachers and Linda Smith for making this school the best school ever!!!

Posted July 02, 2012
St. Mark's school has everything that I would ever want for my children!! It offers superb academics, an amazing staff , competitive sports teams and a wonderful Christian environment. I am so confident in knowing I would never want my children anywhere else!!

Posted July 02, 2012
Our two daughters have attended St. Mark's school since kindergarten.. The impact of the school on our lives has been a tremendous blessing. Without exception, the teachers have been committed, loving professionals. The environment is extremely positive and the academic preparation is top notch. The middle school, although relatively new, has exceeded our wildest expectations. The curriculum is superior, addressing academics, the arts, sports and leadership. The teaching staff is exceptional and have given the students a wonderful foundation that will carry them through life. The conduct of the students, inside the school as well as in the public eye, is remarkable. As parents, we are so grateful to St. Mark's school.

St Marks Day School