El Paso, TX

El Paso Bridges Academy 1

Posted January 29, 2014
Horrible waste of money don't go I hate it I hate it I hate it

Posted September 21, 2013
My child has been going to Bridges for 4 years now. He feels successful and the staff meets him where his needs are. All teachers experienced and knowledgable. My child has stated he will never leave Bridges. The school is a loving family

El Paso Bridges Academy 1

Posted November 18, 2012
Bad school please do not send your child there. It is a daycare, teachers don't teach all they do is gossip and give out disciplines. No work is ever shown outside from students. Administration is horrible, principal has no direction or professionalism at all. Principal lacks communication with parents. Teachers are not college graduate, they are student teaching student. I ask myself how can a student guide another student without the background in education. Teachers are always sitting down, I had my child there and all I would hear in the school assigned from gossip among each other is this discipline slip they had called "demerit". A child would get that just because they cant handle behavior management. Think about according to the school its a learning disability, however they give demerits for behavior instead of understanding or changing strategies with a child who has a learning disability. Please, please don't send your child to that school, you are spending your money in a daycare. When the school has events, there is no parent involvement due to lack of communication from administration, all they care is your money. Bridges Academy is a greedy school.

El Paso Bridges Academy 0

Posted April 29, 2010
my son was failing in louisiana schools he hated to go and hated to do the work he was in the truancy program and always wished he didnt have to go i was lucky and i found bridges through family he now is honor roll loves school and his teachers and participates in all school activities bridges is a godsend and so is my son!!!!!

Posted May 10, 2008
Outstanding School. Made a difference in the life of my kids. Teachers dedicated to their labor. Love and care. Thank you very much.

Posted June 17, 2007
This school is for the child who is having difficulties in a normal school setting and needs structure, discipline, and kindness. These teachers understand the work it takes to dedicate themselves to those who don't find learning fun or enjoyable. This school tries to find that balance for each child. From my experience with this school they treated me with respect even when I could not deal with the unbelieveable demands that comes from dealing with children who learn differently. They attempt to educate the parents who are dealing with the unusal child and help the children embrace their differences by numerous outings to encourage the kids that their is life after school is out.

Posted June 16, 2007
This school is absolutely great for students who have a learning disability, or who learn in a different way. Instruction is especially designed to meet each student's needs.

El Paso Bridges Academy
4320 North Stanton St, El Paso, TX  79902
Last modified El Paso Bridges Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-9
El Paso Bridges Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top