PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is my 8th year as an ICS parent and one thing I absolutely love about this school is their zero tolerance policy towards bullying. As a mother, I am saddened each time I read about teenagers committing suicide because of bullying within their school. I know my daughter is safe at ICS and that the staff loves her and they are quick to address any concerns we have. No school is perfect, and so at times you DO have issues, but ICS is quick to council and solve disputes among the teens. We love Immanuel.

My daughter starting attending ICS as a 7th grader last year. As a military family, transitioning to new places can be. Hard at times. The teachers and students were very welcoming to our daughter and she has been very successful in the school. It is an academically challenging school but a nurturing and loving environment. There is a lot of options for sports and clubs as well as school wide activities for all. The tuition is reasonable and I feel like part of a family within the school.

Great school. Teachers and Administration really care about the students learning. The curriculum is challenging. There are many extracurricular activities for every type of student. Administration is constantly working towards improvements in every area. They do all this while teaching children the word of God and being great Godly examples.

Immanuel School is awesome, unless you dig a little deeper and find the hypocrisy in the staff. I worked there for years and was totally accepted, but I made a mistake and EVERYONE at the school turned their back on me. Where was God's forgiveness and mercy? I would not recommend this school to anyone because we all make mistakes and one day, if you're not careful, they will turn their back on you as well.

I highly recommend Immanuel Christian School for anyone who desires challenging academics, strong biblical foundation, and teachers and administrators who care and go the extra mile to see their students succeed. I felt loved and appreciated at ICS, I know you will too!

I have been a teacher at Immanuel Christian School (ICS) for many years. My children also attend ICS and have enjoyed being there. I have had the unique opportunity to see things from a teacher's perspective and a parent's perspective. As a teacher we are loved by our administration. I have seen them go out of their way to help us, encourage us, and discipline us in humility. That is love. Which is the same way we try to be with our students. They lead by example. I am comfortable asking questions and voicing my thoughts and disagreements without fear. I know they will listen. As a parent, I have not always seen eye to eye with my co workers however I do know that they love all their students (to include my children) and they love the Lord. We are united and respect each other. When I do have an issue, I pray. God resolves it. Why? Because we love God, each other and our students. We are not perfect, but we strive to excel in our communication, honesty, respect, innovation, stewardship, and teamwork with our administration, teachers, parents and students. This is accomplished through our LOVE for our Lord Jesus Christ! so...Come join our FAMILY! We would love that!

I have been teaching here for 11 years. The school's atmosphere is loving and warm. Families are embraced with compassion and commitment to reach not only their children's heart but intellect as well. Both of my daughters attended ICS and enjoyed it much. When making a decision about your child's education, consider this: Do I want a school that would nourish my child's intellect only?- or do I want a school that would nourish both intellect and spirit ? Consider ICS, we are called by God to teach in this school and make a difference in your child's life :)

My wife and I are college graduates with Master degrees. We originally home-schooled as my wife's expertise was in elementary education. As our children grew, we decided that it was important for all of our boys to be academically challenged and socially adjusted before they entered college. Every private school in the city and surrounding areas was examined. Our oldest son was entering high school and after seeing what was available, his choice was Immanuel Christian School (ICS). Upon further examination, we agreed and our oldest son began his high school education in the accelerated academic program at ICS. Subsequently, all of our sons entered, excelled and graduated from ICS. At this time, the oldest son is the administrative assistant to the IT Director at Baylor University. Our middle son is beginning his graduate studies at Liberty University and working full-time at ICS. Our youngest son, is currently praying about which college to attend. All success must be first attributed to God and then to the excellence of all phases of student development at ICS! By far, this school is the finest training resource available in the El Paso area. Please, consider this school!

This school is the best private school in the area. I have taught at ICS for many years, however, I chose this school after much research as to the best place to educate my daughter. I endured waiting lists, testing for grade level, and even waiting a year to be accepted. My child received such a good education in the years she attended that she graduated a year early from high school and even earlier from college. At age 23 she had her Masters Degree and a very good job! I know that her great foundations are because of this great school. I continue to work here because the students, parents and staff are the best anywhere - To God be the Glory! - A proud teacher

I have been part of the Immanuel family for over 20 years... first, as a student, then as a parent, and now as part of the faculty. I absolutely love everything about Immanuel. The teachers truly care about the children and I know my own child is receiving the best education. Once, I pulled my daughter out of Immanuel to try a "cheaper" school that was closer to home. She lasted only 3 months at this other school. I was so disappointed in the staff and quality of education. The following year, I had her right back at Immanuel. Now that my youngest is ready for school, there isn't even a hesitation as to where we want her to attend.

Last modified Immanuel Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12