Bad
Good

Frank Macias has no communication until the day before an event. Also why are other schools having graduations for their pre and kindergarten students and not us. And folks get ready if your child goes to Carrol T. Welch for 4th, it is worse.

My daughter is in the third grade and sometimes has to eat lunch from a previous day or the breakfast they ate that morning they never have enough food left for third graders the cafeteria staff is rude to them ive had two other kids attend FME and its always been the same no matter how much we complain things never change and to pick them up after school is TERRIBLE .. The only person there im grateful for is Mrs. Keeton my son was with her in kinder and learned immediately how to read thank god this will be the last year i have to deal with that school

First off let me say I have had two of my kids come to this school over the past five years. The first, my son, sailed through without any major bumps. The second, my daughter, had some family issues with my divorce during this time. I don't think she would have made it through without the help of her counselor. He was always there to LISTEN to her when she needed it. He was also there to help ME with referrals for outside counseling for my issues. What a truly wonderful man.

I have three children attending Frank Macias, the least I can say is that it's a wonderful school, I know my children will have a firm foundation. If your child is going to Kinder this year, do her/him a favor, request Ms. Keeton to be their teacher. She was my son's teacher this year and he is reading better than my second grader, Ms. Keeton is very dedicated and caring, she's by far the best teacher at Frank Macias.

Wonderful, wonderful system. Friendly staff. Great instruction. All the support one could ask for.

My daughter loves this school and so do her parents. The teachers care about thier students. Thank you.

Great teachers and administration who are willing to work and go the extra mile for the children, and parents. School is low income but not low performing. Recognized campus.

I like the general atmosphere at this school. The scores are great which shows the school has it's priorities straight.

This school is big but it has a welcoming atmosphere. The teachers are caring and focused on instruction.

I quickly transferred my children from this school as it did not work for my family. I have one son who is top A student. I quickly brought this to the teacher's attention during several after school meetings and she did nothing to challenge him. Several'teacher letters' was sent home in a language I could not speak and the curriculum and homework was unorganized.

Last modified Frank Macias Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.