El Paso, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted September 24, 2013
North Star Elementary School has proven to become a better school then I ever seen through the passed two years my son started. His grades has been in the 'A's level, his participation activities has gotten better, all this because the instructors (teachers) are doing an outstanding professional job. The caring and development academic to their students have built an enjoyable environment to every child at North Star. From other students that I have conversed about not wanting to leave North Star, my son says the same, now and regrets going to his previous school. As for us, we are very proud of his accomplishments and on his behaviory has developed outstanding, something that his previous school didn't performed. With his ADHD, North Star, has proven that their expertise in that area, mending that all Neurobiological Disorder students are well cared and taught through their academic areas; to succeed their future Education. When they need more information to this Disorders, they seek out assistance and preform their task in caring for our children.

Posted February 18, 2009
I love this school. Teachers are caring and involved, not afraid to make my child accountable and responsible for her success. She has made my child's love of learning go beyond the classroom. She wants to learn and makes it her job to explore new concepts and I truly believe it is because of the teachers she has had at North Star.

North Star Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2008
This school is horrible the principal has no leadership and there is no parent or teacher involvment.

North Star Elementary School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
1st day of school for the 2008-2009 School Year was very unorganized. Especially for the 1st and 2nd graders. I was hearing contrtadictory announcements on where the kids were lining up to meet their new teachers. I was on my way to the gym, and the announcement came to 'line up outside.' My first thought was, 'where outside?' The announcement could have specified a location to meet, just something as simple as out back, behind the school, the hallway number... something besides just saying 'outside.' Outside is pretty big, and VERY vague. It's not like they couldn't have spent some of that in-service time planning out how the kids were going to meet up with the teachers, you know getting organized and stuff...

Posted June 18, 2007
Four of my children currently attend North Star Elementary in El Paso, TX. Although fairly new, this school has provided my kids with the confidence and skill to improve themselves as students and people. I have personally seen the positive transformation my fourth-grade son has gone through thanks to his fourth grade teacher. Thank you North Star Elementary

Posted June 10, 2007

Posted September 25, 2005
- a administrator
The students have great pride in their school and the teachers seem geniunely involved in the students' education. Parental involvement seems high.

North Star Elementary School
5950 Sean Haggerty Drive, El Paso, TX  79924
Last modified North Star Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Star Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top