Bill Sybert School 1

Posted February 25, 2014
This school still sucks! They need to change ALL the admin staff, teachers are good but the rest of the adults at this school are rude and don't know how to take care of middle school and elementary at the same time. They also lie when they say the middle school and elementary don't mingle, they do I'm there everyday with my kids.

Posted October 11, 2013
The School is good. My son likes the school and teachers.Ihope all the teachers will be like the ones at Bill Sybert School.

Posted December 10, 2012
I like this school very much. I think there are some teachers that are not that great , but my child is learning a lot and loves it. The kids miss Mrs. Holguin. She was so friendly and sincere. The administration should be more loving and caring especially to the little ones. My child still misses greetings from Mrs. Holguin. My only suggestion, get a warm and caring administrator like she was.

Bill Sybert School 1

Posted December 18, 2010
Yes there is bullying, even the one of the vice principals admited it. Every school has bullying, but its HOW you manage it. the ONLY thing they want to do about it is have them speak to a counselor. They do not discipline when kids bully each other quote "beacuse we would have over 140 kids in the office each day" so instead they decide to ignore it until it turns physical, then they blame the victim. They also went to put a 6 YEAR OLD in in-house suspension for 2 days. The 1st grade teacher refuses to speak to me, when I do speak with her and I am in mid conversation with her she stops me like I'm the kid to speak with another parent. She has no respect for the kids or the parents. I told the teacher twice I need a form to be filled out by her and returned to me by a certain date for a doctors appointment and she was not capable to do so. They say they want parent- teacher cooperation but they don't. They say no bullying, but thats just what they want not what they work for. I beleive they would be so much better off if it was just a middle sschool. I do not believe they know how to handle elementery kids anymore. And THANK GOD my son got a transfer.

Bill Sybert School 4

Posted August 09, 2009
the teachers are very good in this school but the principal ms.bauer she acts as a portrait in the mornings she never greet students, parents neither teachers and after that you never find her. is not a great principal i could say that it was better when ms Ichorn was there, she is polite to everyone, knows every student's name she cares for her students and parents, unfortunately she is not longer Bill Sybert's principal. anyways the teachers are very challenging and you get out of there prepared for high school and the best of all there's no bullying, I guarantee you!! :)

Bill Sybert School 0

Posted August 08, 2009
the teachers are very good in this school but the principal ms.bauer is not a great principal i could say that it was better when ms.Aichorn was there anyways the teachers are very challenging and you get out of there prepared for high school and theres no bullying.

Bill Sybert School 3

Posted December 16, 2008
This is a small school for prek-8th grade. Right now im an eighth grader and this year isn't challenging. The teachers are great, but the work isnt really that hard. You just have to do it and pay attention. This school has great sports, you can take algebra in 8th grade and earn credit for high school. I guess there is more opportunity in this school since its in one of the smaller districts in El Paso.

Posted September 20, 2008

Bill Sybert School 4

Posted July 19, 2004
There is sufficient parking, but the problem is that they only designate one side as an entrance and the other as an exit and that creates a lot of traffic in the mornings and afternoons on Lee St. The school personnel put traffic cones and don't let cars pass to park and everyone is forced to wait in a long line while other parents drop their kids off creating more traffic congestion on Lee street. It would be very good if someone alerted the principal to this problem, so that he could organize the parking better. The kids are also in danger because there are no signals marking the school zone.

Bill Sybert School
11530 Edgemere Boulevard, El Paso, TX  79936
Last modified Bill Sybert School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bill Sybert School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top