Bad
Good

This school still sucks! They need to change ALL the admin staff, teachers are good but the rest of the adults at this school are rude and don't know how to take care of middle school and elementary at the same time. They also lie when they say the middle school and elementary don't mingle, they do I'm there everyday with my kids.

The School is good. My son likes the school and teachers.Ihope all the teachers will be like the ones at Bill Sybert School.

I like this school very much. I think there are some teachers that are not that great , but my child is learning a lot and loves it. The kids miss Mrs. Holguin. She was so friendly and sincere. The administration should be more loving and caring especially to the little ones. My child still misses greetings from Mrs. Holguin. My only suggestion, get a warm and caring administrator like she was.

Yes there is bullying, even the one of the vice principals admited it. Every school has bullying, but its HOW you manage it. the ONLY thing they want to do about it is have them speak to a counselor. They do not discipline when kids bully each other quote "beacuse we would have over 140 kids in the office each day" so instead they decide to ignore it until it turns physical, then they blame the victim. They also went to put a 6 YEAR OLD in in-house suspension for 2 days. The 1st grade teacher refuses to speak to me, when I do speak with her and I am in mid conversation with her she stops me like I'm the kid to speak with another parent. She has no respect for the kids or the parents. I told the teacher twice I need a form to be filled out by her and returned to me by a certain date for a doctors appointment and she was not capable to do so. They say they want parent- teacher cooperation but they don't. They say no bullying, but thats just what they want not what they work for. I beleive they would be so much better off if it was just a middle sschool. I do not believe they know how to handle elementery kids anymore. And THANK GOD my son got a transfer.

the teachers are very good in this school but the principal ms.bauer she acts as a portrait in the mornings she never greet students, parents neither teachers and after that you never find her. is not a great principal i could say that it was better when ms Ichorn was there, she is polite to everyone, knows every student's name she cares for her students and parents, unfortunately she is not longer Bill Sybert's principal. anyways the teachers are very challenging and you get out of there prepared for high school and the best of all there's no bullying, I guarantee you!! :)

the teachers are very good in this school but the principal ms.bauer is not a great principal i could say that it was better when ms.Aichorn was there anyways the teachers are very challenging and you get out of there prepared for high school and theres no bullying.

This is a small school for prek-8th grade. Right now im an eighth grader and this year isn't challenging. The teachers are great, but the work isnt really that hard. You just have to do it and pay attention. This school has great sports, you can take algebra in 8th grade and earn credit for high school. I guess there is more opportunity in this school since its in one of the smaller districts in El Paso.

Last modified Bill Sybert School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.