Bad
Good

My son has attended Paso Del Norte for the last 2 years (4th and 5th grade) and I have always thought highly of the school until he got out yesterday 4/8/14 and told me that there was hair in his food at lunch. When he notified the cafeteria staff, they told him he could not get another plate and he needed to eat what he was served. I spoke to the assistant principal, who was very helpful and addressed the situation. She even followed up with me today about the incident. However, if this has occured once, I feel sure that it has happened before and there is no telling what else has occurred in that lunch room. For that reason, my son will never eat in there again. Nor will my other two younger children. I think every parent who has a child in this school, or that will be going to this school in the future, should know about this incident. Do not let your kids eat in this cafeteria, if you care anything about cleanliness. Concerned father

I love the teachers there that my kids had this year. Their teachers were very involved and kept me up to date of the progress of my children. I did not like the fact that the younger children were around the older children and could hear dirty conversations and cuss words. I wish there was a way to keep the K-5 separate from the 6-8.

my daughther enter to this sschool w a speech problem and her kindergarten teacher had so much patience with her. my daughter never wanted to miss a day of school. the speech thearpist was excellent. I thank the teachers know my child knows how to speak and listen more.

Last modified Paso Del Norte School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.