Posted June 14, 2014
My daughter has attended this school for the last 6 years. We have enjoyed being a part of this schools community. The teachers have been very caring and supportive of the students. I hope the next school she goes to is just as good.

Posted August 22, 2013
The experience I've had over five years that my daugthers have attend this school,have been more good than bad. I like this school.

Posted August 15, 2012
My children have attend this school over the last 4 years. The teaches have all been outstanding and connected well with the students. Both of my children have found a love of education!

Posted August 01, 2012
My daughter has attended this school since Pre-K. I must admit that the the only teachers that have truly cared are her special ed teacher and her first grade teacher. My daughter has dyslexia and autism (high functionng) and this school made it a very bad experience for me to be able to get her the school serives they are required to provide for her. I have had two teachers simply call my 7 year old lazy, and that I must put my kid on meds. I have been more than patient with this school and its staff. My daughter receives multiple private services for her DX and is improving and learining, just not at the speed the teachers would like. If you have a child with a learning disability, developmental disability, or need extra one on one attention DO NOT take them here. They are under staffed, too many kids are enrolled and they cut their dyslexia program. Good luck to those parents in my shoes, dont give up on your child you must fight to get them what they deserve and require to learn, not what the school system says they can do.

Posted March 04, 2012
Great environment! My son has attended for the last 3 years, and the professional & caring environment is ideal for learning. I know other military families that feel the same. I am very satisfied.

Posted November 16, 2011
As a military family we have been all over the united states and unfortunately my boys have attended many schools. I have to say out of all schools attended this one is the most unprofessional and unorganized. My son absolutely loved learning until this year. I have had problems with the front office, bus and teacher. As of now I have talked with the principle and have not seen any results of promises made.

Lujan-Chavez Elementary School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
Great caring principal,staff and volunteers. Excellent (7(

Lujan-Chavez Elementary School 0

Posted August 25, 2009
I think it is a great school, my children have attended for six years. The principal has been wonderful and the teachers are great.

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted January 08, 2008
My daughter attends Lujan-Chavez and I am impressed with the dedication and attention to detail that is exhibited in this school. From day one Mr. Hernandez the assistant principal made us feel at home and he made our transition easier. The following day we met Mrs. Walker and she too was very professional and sweet. We are a military family and this is by far the best school I have seen in my daughter's education. We will stay here for as long as possible.

Lujan-Chavez Elementary School
2200 Sun Country Drive, El Paso, TX  79938
Last modified Lujan-Chavez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lujan-Chavez Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top